OPINION NEEDED!!

GT3.GBS.dw.gif

or

GT3.L.dw.gif

on

fbf471ba.jpg

So basically would the gunmetal or silver look better..... Or should I find some chrome rims....Or just leave it stock? I've had this damn car for about 6 mos and I still don't want to do anything to it so I cheapen up the classiness!

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

RICH?! you're funny man! I honestly started saving whe I was about 10 like everything I could so that someday I could buy a bad ass car. I found this car for a rediculously good deal and had to buy it. That Si was paid for by working to pay paymeant but then I started my own business so I'm free and clear now!

Anyways, no it's an M3

Anyways, no it's an M3

oh..duh, i didn't look at the fenders or the rear. i love the way the 330ci's look when they're hauling ass down the interstate...heh heh. ever download any dtmpower.net vid's? you chould check them out. the people who make those vids (and aparantely own the website) also did a documentary of the gumball 3000 called "mischief 3000"

get em off kazaa. its well worth it.

oh and on the wheels...go gun metal. it'll look awesome.

RICH?! you're funny man! I honestly started saving whe I was about 10 like everything I could so that someday I could buy a bad ass car. I found this car for a rediculously good deal and had to buy it. That Si was paid for by working to pay paymeant but then I started my own business so I'm free and clear now!

wow i wish i saved up money @ age 10 to get a bad ass car.. but i didnt cuz im a poor mother.. cant say that other word.. hehe im hella gettho.. my stock rims were once so rusted i had to paint it flat black, and i cut my springs cuz im a low budget racer..

I do like the silver finish cause it would look good contrasted with the black of the car, yet look good cause it should somewhat match the grill.... Hmm.

I don't want to keep stock rims cause well, you gotta have rims man!

Here's a side view...

fbf471c7.jpg

nah man go with either some 18" spinnerz or get some Lexani Marqi, Krystal, or V.I.P for you ride. i have seen a couple m3s with spinnerz around here and they are tight as hell. the guys just left em stock and added 18"-20" spinnerz and then tinted to limo tint and they added a system and that was it. tight as hell bmw

ok ok just joking, but yea i think those stock rims look good enough for u and just go ahead and tint it, that way u can save some money for when all those chicks flock to ur ride!

Chicks dont come cheap ya kno.. :p

nah man go with either some 18" spinnerz or get some Lexani Marqi, Krystal, or V.I.P for you ride. i have seen a couple m3s with spinnerz around here and they are tight as hell. the guys just left em stock and added 18"-20" spinnerz and then tinted to limo tint and they added a system and that was it. tight as hell bmw

no way man..don't do spinners! spinners are for cheap ghetto people who can't afford spreewells...plus, spinners are ghetto and should only be on african american vehicles (i'm not racist....don't pm me) because it goes with their culture. spinners on a race bred bmw is just dumb...spinners on a bmw 5 or 7 series, thats a bit different. spinners on a escalade, thats fine. spinners on a bentley...thats ok too. but not on a m3.

i still say gun metal. then sell me your stock ones :D

id pass on spinners.. if you like those, you can get the generic brand or you can just get choppers. choppers are just blades that you can add on to your existing wheels and those are cheap. the real spinners use to cost 10 grand for a set of 20s (no tires) back when 20" was the biggest wheels at the time. they're called davins.. but anyway, if it floats your boat, go for it but i think it wouldn't look right on a m3 or whatever. just do what you like bro :)

2002 BMW 3 Series M3 Coupe 2D

Engine: 6-Cyl. 3.2 Liter

Trans: 6 Speed Manual

Drive: Rear Wheel Drive

Mileage: 12,000

Buy a New Car

Buy a Used Car

List Your Car For Sale Online

Free Lemon Check

Auto Loans from 3.89% APR

Insurance Quote

Warranty Quote

Payment Calculator

Sell your car on eBay Motors

Equipment

Air Conditioning

Power Steering

Power Windows

Power Door Locks

Telescoping Wheel

Cruise Control

AM/FM Stereo

Cassette

Premium Sound

Dual Front Air Bags

Front Side Air Bags

ABS (4-Wheel)

Traction Control

Leather

Moon Roof

Premium Wheels

Consumer Rated Condition: Excellent

"Excellent" condition means that the vehicle looks great, is in excellent mechanical condition and needs no reconditioning. It should pass a smog inspection. The engine compartment should be clean, with no fluid leaks. The paint is glossy and the body and interior are free of any wear or visible defects. There is no rust. The tires are the proper size and match and are new or nearly new. A clean title history is assumed. This is an exceptional vehicle.

Trade-In Value $38,450

Trade-in value represents what you might expect to receive from a dealer for this consumer owned vehicle. Keep in mind that the dealer must then absorb the cost of making the vehicle ready for sale, advertising, sales commissions, arranging financing and insurance and standing behind the vehicle for any mechanical or safety problems

A new EXT is only about. 50 the way I want it...... Hmmm. I'm thinking!!!

Archived