how many of u??

a 4 door v-6 accord is not exactly a race car....so why only go 17s or 18s???

because on most hondas those rims look out of place. post pics of your car though.

if you notice most people with hondas put on 15-16s

my guess, 28"'s or 30"'30 on what looks like a 70-something donk...(is it bad that i can know all that just looking at a picture...)

that is big boy..lol...

and those rims would be bad ass....on a truck...

20's on a accord. bet it rides like crap, i dont even think the axles and crap are strong enough to really haul around 20s exspecially if they are chrome and thick and what not.

• 4 weeks later...

20's on an accord EWWW >_< i would NEVER rock anything on a honda bigger than a 16" and the biggest im going on the evo would be 18's IF the 17's dont fill the wheel gap AFTER i lower it... but suspension is coming first so i wont have that problem.. BIG wheels on a honda = RICE... big wheels on a import car = RICE... big wheels on a truck = juuuust right ^_^

ive seen a del sol on 20's and i just pointed and laughed at him when i was sitting at a red light beside him, i was thinking in my head "stooopeeed ricers" hahahahaha

problems with bigger wheels than normal:

*fitting, tearing and getting a flat tire, bending rim

*bad ride quality, slower speeding up, harder to brake

*not so accurate mileage on the car

*less miles per the expensive gallon of gas

maybe it still looks too good to take them off...

Not entirely true Lina ..

I put Lightning rims on my F150 for a little while .. didn't make much difference. Put the stock 20's back on and rode it the f*ck out.

Archived