NOPI

jerrodh

What's the calibur of cars that show up for the car shows there? It's practcially the only event that's coming here locally and I was kind of interested in going to it with me and my Girl. But the real deal is taking my Del Sol as a "show car". I just don't really want to be ashamed of it when I go there cause my current mods at time of the Show will be rather slim.

as far as a nopi nationals show... there are usually some VERY nice "chow cars"... and then there are peope who enter the car as a show car, just b/c its a cheaper way to spend the weekend there...

Dont know the condition of your sol, but you should be ok...

ETA: I am speaking about Nopi as i know it personally. The only Nopi shows i have been to were in ATL and we have a tendency to have a bunch of dumbasses when it comes to "customizing" their cars...

Well it is Nopi columbus, so judging by most the cars scene on the streets around here If I took a stock car I'd already be +1 on the ricey competion. I guess I'll try it out. If nothing else I'll park my car and not stand by it for two days.

You would be fine entering it, if it ends up being cheaper and/or you don't want to have your car in the parking lot. If it's not cheaper, and you don't care about potential thieves then don't bother.

I mean by that time it'll have a new motor swapped, full exhaust and intake, some stereo work, Motegi mr7's with some decent tires and it's in pretty good shape.

Archived