so it turns out im going to be a father

airjordan223

yeah things have been pretty weird between me and miss brasil, but it turns out shes been pregnant and didnt really know how to tell me. shes due in mid june. im pretty excited about it because of how much i love her, just kinda weird time to be having a kid.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lol

too many things gave it away! You were just right now reading busted's story and how x3772 and I thought it was an April Fool's day joke lol

you just cant ever let me have a little fun can you? even when you came here, you were just bumming everyone out, no fun at all. nope everyone hush, lina is here, nooooo fun for anyone

The date of expected arrival got me thinking before I even read down to see it was a joke. If she is due in mid June, it being April, I'd be a bit worried that you never look down. Maybe if you said September, maybe.

The date of expected arrival got me thinking before I even read down to see it was a joke. If she is due in mid June, it being April, I'd be a bit worried that you never look down. Maybe if you said September, maybe.

shes in brasil :thumbsup:

...I was hoping your sol had sex with your uncles Z and you would soon be the proud father of the sexiest car ever...

well they have been couped up in the same garage together all winter. it does get awful chilly in there...

yeah things have been pretty weird between me and miss brasil, but it turns out shes been pregnant and didnt really know how to tell me. shes due in mid june. im pretty excited about it because of how much i love her, just kinda weird time to be having a kid.

well... i got my girl pregnant the baby is due in july her name is going to be Alexis Paige Silva

Archived