FS: JDM CRX/Civic Parts; 90 CRX DX Part Out

CRG7

It looks like I'm going to be killing off the project CR-X, something I've been acquiring parts for over the course of the past 4-5 years. Rather than selling the car as is, I'm just going to be parting it out. I'll have pictures up at a later date.

Parts (may add to the list later, since I am sure I'll probably forget some things):

Items I'd rather not ship, I'm located in NY and can help on pickup/delivery within the NY, NJ, PA, & CT areas:

• [PENDING] B16A SiRI Longblock w/ 5spd Y1 Trans w/ OEM LSD & ecu; no shift linkage or shifter (Will not ship)
  • Glasstop assembly: bronze-tinted glass, roof skin, headliner, interior seal (I have the visors and maplight as well). The exterior seal isn't included, so you would need one to be made by a local glass shop.
  • Bride PROS seats on AP1 rails. Black w/ red stitching. [PIC ONE] [PIC TWO] [PIC THREE] [PIC FOUR] [PIC FIVE]
  • [sOLD]CR-X SiR front bumper cover w/ JDM bumper support which is required to properly mount this cover (will not work on the Civic) (I have the wrap-around bumper lenses available as well)(Pictures include the PWJDM CF Lip) [PIC ONE] [PIC TWO] [PIC THREE] [PIC FOUR]
  • [sOLD]ViS Racing SiR carbon fiber hood. Requires the SiR bumper cover & headlamps (have both available).
  • Rear hatch (this is not the bronze-tinted JDM hatch, it's the USDM)

Will ship at buyer's expense:

• [sOLD]Password JDM Carbon Fiber J's Racing style front lip (See bumper cover pictures)
  • [sOLD]Both front fenders, have holes for aftermarket sidemarkers.
  • Rear bumper cover, will fit CRX or Civic. [PIC ONE] [PIC TWO]
  • [sOLD]RS-R ExMag exhaust system. Purchased new, installed but never used.
  • KOS B-series 4-1 stainless header, never used. Has discoloration due to being stored in the garage, and has some primer overspray on the outside. [PIC ONE] [PIC TWO] [PIC THREE]
  • [sOLD]JDM Sunvisors - black [PIC ONE] [PIC TWO]
  • [PENDING]JDM Maplight - purchased brand new, never installed or used. [PIC ONE] [PIC TWO]
  • [sOLD]JDM EF Side marker lamps
  • [sOLD]All amber corner lenses (will only work with the 90-91 CRX)
  • [sOLD]JDM SiR Headlamps (will work on both Civic & CRX, may not work on Sedan)
  • [sOLD]All 6 pieces of side moldings for the CRX, purchased new so there are no dings but may have minor markings by now. (No longer offered from Honda. Refer to pictures, no major blemishes. Quarter panel moldings can be sprayed with a light coat of bumper spray and look like new.)
  • [sOLD]JDM SiR 3-piece tail lights
  • [sOLD]JDM SiR amber wrap-around bumper lenses
  • [sOLD]JDM Power Folding Mirrors w/ switch & relay
  • [sOLD]AEM Cold Air Intake, silver non-polished. Never used, incomplete. Civic/CRX Part # 21-400 C (No longer in production).
  • [PENDING] Avid 88-91 Civic/CRX B-series motor mounts
  • [sOLD]JDM CRX door cards, for use with power window switches [PIC ONE] [PIC TWO] [PIC THREE] [PIC FOUR] [PIC FIVE]
  • [sOLD]JDM CRX floor mats, 4 piece. Need to be cleaned (I probably won't do this), and the driver's floor mat has a large burn mark. [PIC ONE] [PIC TWO] [PIC THREE] [PIC FOUR] [PIC FIVE] [PIC SIX]
  • [sOLD]EDM CRX spoiler, has hole for wiper arm.
  • [sOLD]JDM EF8 Blue Vin Badge [PIC ONE]
  • [sOLD]USDM T-Bar/Rad Support, modified to work with the JDM hood as wel [PIC ONE] [PIC TWO] [PIC THREE]
  • [sOLD]Lower Door Trim (Exterior) [PIC ONE]
  • [sOLD]Rear View Mirror
  • [sOLD]Black Carpet (No major blemishes, needs to be cleaned.)
  • [sOLD]Center Console
  • [sOLD]E-Brake Surround
  • Rear Interior Upper Plastics (Sprayed flat black) [PIC ONE]
  • [sOLD]Pillar Plastics (Sprayed flat black)
  • Dome Light Surround Trim (Sprayed flat black) [PIC ONE]
  • [sOLD]Cargo Covers, black
  • [sOLD]Cluster Hood
  • [sOLD]Hood Release Cable & Lever (New in packaging)

Please refer to -this page- for additional details and updated information, as it will be updated before any post.

Also various stock parts, not listed, will be available since the car is being parted out. I hate to have to do this, but I just don't have the time any more and the money could be used elsewhere at this point in my life. I have not listed any prices at this time, and do not care for any low ball offers. This is the first place that I'm posting this, and as I said, pictures will be up later. I also feel like I'm missing a few things on the list, so those will be added when I get pictures.

The majority of the JDM OEM parts were purchased used, as they're no longer produced (many of the USDM OEM pieces I have available are also no longer produced, and some aftermarket parts are also no longer in production), but all are in great condition. Most everything else was purchased new, and since it's a project car they have technically never been used as the car has been garage kept. Some were never even put on the car, as noted above.

If i pick up the crx im looking at i will possibly be interested in some of your stuff... but it would have to be shipped being that im all the way in GA..

Sounds good! The only things I absolutely won't ship are the engine (+ trans, I'm not looking to sell them separate), windshield, hatch and most likely the hood (shipping on hoods is ridiculous, lol, but if a buyer really wanted to then so be it) & seats (see previous reason). I'd rather not ship the glasstop, as many people have had them break during shipment. Shipping would cost more on everything else that is listed on the first half of the list, but I will ship the other items if necessary.

If only I lived closer, you have many things I would like for my project, mainly that glasstop. :drool:

Oh and how much are you wanting for the side molding? and if you could post some pics please.

Kastigir: Quick shot of the intake tube. I have parts scattered around the garage at the moment, so I'll have pictures of the entire assembly when I get shots of the other pieces I have. http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn302/crg7/DSCN0113.jpg The plaque still has the plastic covering on it, which is why it looks messed up in the picture. It's part 21-400 C.

Mugen: I don't have pictures of the side moldings right now, unless you refer to the old pictures I have in the CRX forum of the car but they're not specifically of the moldings. I purchased them new from Majestic Honda for around $200. So long as I don't find any defects in them when I remove them, and I don't break any clips, I'd say around $120 OBO.

I hoped to get more, and better pictures tonight, but my garage is a complete mess at the moment so I will have to clean it out before I can lol.

I have added the blue JDM vin badge to the list, and the power folding mirrors are on eBay at the moment (link in post) as there was another set going for a good price (for a seller). I have a reserve on the auction, so if they don't sell for my minimum then they'll be up for grabs again.

Pictures up of door cards and blue badge.

If only I lived closer, you have many things I would like for my project, mainly that glasstop. :drool:

I don't know how far it is from you, but I could go about as far as the Philly area if you wanted to meet there for any large items.

how much for the front lip? and pics???

*edit*

and head lamps? and pics also, please.

Lip: $300 OBO .

Head Lamps: I'm aiming for $180 OBO, but $160 OBO for HF.

I don't have any recent pictures, but you may refer to this picture in the mean time (there are no changes between that picture and now, but I will have new pictures ASAP). I will see about getting pictures for you tomorrow, otherwise this weekend I will be attempting to clean out the garage and get pictures of everything (or as much as I can get done at least, lol).

I don't know how far it is from you, but I could go about as far as the Philly area if you wanted to meet there for any large items.

Well that would be doable, however I know I could not afford the price right now. :(

Ash, I would take the glass top, but dont have a new rex yet....how much you going to let that one go for? I cant believe your dropping your project?!!??

Pictures added to the original post.

PM's sent.

As for the glasstop, I'm accepting realistic offers at this point.

Ashley, is the climate control for sale? :)

how about the JDM back seats?

the climate control was cracked, as every ef climate control does lol, so i threw it out the other day. i never had the jdm rear seats, sorry!

ok...thanks :)

I'll probably ask for some more stuff as I find out... :)

np, there are a few items pending at the moment but let me know!

Lip: $300 OBO .

Head Lamps: I'm aiming for $180 OBO, but $160 OBO for HF.

I don't have any recent pictures, but you may refer to this picture in the mean time (there are no changes between that picture and now, but I will have new pictures ASAP). I will see about getting pictures for you tomorrow, otherwise this weekend I will be attempting to clean out the garage and get pictures of everything (or as much as I can get done at least, lol).

hey you got any recent pics of the vis hood, and do you still got the lip?

would you go for 250, or 300 shipped,

if you are willing to ship.

let me know,

we can work something out.

hey you got any recent pics of the vis hood, and do you still got the lip?

would you go for 250, or 300 shipped,

if you are willing to ship.

let me know,

we can work something out.

A few updated shots of the hood are on the page linked in the OP. I have both still, but on Saturday I'm supposed to be meeting up with a guy who plans to take the majority of the front end pieces, including the lip and hood. If it falls through, I'll let you know!

OP updated, more pictures added and a few misc. items added to the list. Some items have moved from "rather not ship" to "ship at buyer's expense" list.

Archived