so we just had a bad storm come through my area.. chris and everyone in GA know what im talkin about cause it messed atlanta up pretty bad.. but anyway my del sol was done being painted so they put it outside to bring somethin else to work on in the shop... and the storm hit.. and even though it wasnt around any trees a tree limb hit the side of the car.. so the entire drivers side got messed up.. right through the clear coat and the paint.. so the guy had to repaint the drivers side this morning.. one paint job and 2 repaints so far in a month

three paint jobs though!! i just want the thing back haha but no pics it happened last night he fixed it this morning and i just found out about it when i got out of work

it wasnt TOO bad but the lights went out at ruby tuesday for a few minutes and our computers went down twice and we had one tornado touch down in the northern part of the county(the area where my car was!) but yah at least it was just a tree limb and not the whole tree

talking of all this storm and stuff thats crazy that mother nature can fk you up like that but theres two ways to look at it, rather your car or you! i mean that does suck but worse could of happend

no paint jobs in one month dont sweat it lol, altleast it aint 3 lol jk

sucks...sorry...but at least it wasn't worse!

I did hear about the storms and all in that area. It was on the news, but Chris wasn't affected by it.

pics of the Sol when it's all done! :)

i knew he probably wasnt affected cause it went through the middle part of GA but i knew he heard about how bad it was cause his states capital got tore up.. we got lucky here though.. there was tornados that touched down in all the surrounding counties and i dont think any touched here except one in the north part where nothin is(except my car!) but yah my house is still here so thats good

Archived