Yuenlester

CleanGSR

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hi airjordan!!!!!! ...........how are you ?

........yes ,.........most of you all are way ......way.....way .....above me !

......you all are post whore !!!!! ........me ? .....looks like I'm the only virgin here :blush::blush::blush::thumbsup:

...nah just kidding ! (......pppppssssttttt Malaysian style !)

CHEERS man!

Welcome back, Yuen! A little late for this but gung hay fat choy! I prob spelled that wrong but thats okay... or is it gung hay fat cai?? Oh what the hell, HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I will one day visit Malaysia! You people do it big VIP style!

DSC_0478.jpg

hi HungGSR !!!!! wow ! and wow! again ! ..........your JR(Brandon) looks R-E-A-L cute !!!!!!!!.He sure has the most beautiful pair of "blue" eyes (must be from the mother,all good and beautiful on the baby must come from mother ,cannot be from father.........so goes the Chinese saying ! .....gotcha !)

boy ! .....if only I have a little baby daughter .......I'll reserve Brandon for my girl (kind of arranged marriage !)...........

.....but really ......he IS CUTE and Handsome !

pls update me every now and then (with photos !) of JR !

CHEERS Man!

hi Sir Vtec !..........nice seeing you again !.........I'm alright! "no holes and not broken in my pockets" (local saying to indicate everything is A OK !)

well over here we just had our "every four year elections" and the present government was returned to power but with a very smaller marority !

........and we(meaning me and my family) are following your election via CNN and BBC ..........Obama and Clinton !

Cheers man !

hi TLontheDL ! ........thks man ! (better late than never right ?) ......."Kong Hee Fatt Choy !" to you too !

....hey the photo looks like the highway to Genting Highlands ! .......how did you get it ? or why are you having it as your sig. ?

....cool man! .....it's one of the best place to be in Malaysia (or can I say in the world!)........you must go there !

.....you are most welcome to come to Malaysia ! .....and if you do PLEASE let me know I'll personnaly guide you around .....it's one of the coolest place to be (in the world !) .........gotcha !

hi HungGSR! ......my wife just saw the photos of Brandon too ! ......she says he looks so pretty ! ........and commented that........." wow he is so big ........only yesterday "we were all going in and out of the clinic,looking at the scan to see if he is a he or a she ! .......and now he has such beautiful blue eyes"

......she wanna say hi to Brandon!

hi iceah ! .......glad to meet you !

well ..........a little about me !..........I'm from Malaysia .........way over this part of the world !

.....so when you are awake .......I'm asleep ! .....cool eh ?

........I love to chit chat with you chaps and used to do this with some of the "ole timers"..........until .......they started to do other things(other than to chit chat with me !) or perhaps I grew ole and became too old and slow in typing and postings !

but anyway nice meeting and CHEERS man!

Wow man that is a good ways away and recently joined the forum. I don't think I was on here when you were.

hi chris aqu28 ! ......nice meeting you ! ......yes I'm on the other side of the world ! (but just as nice ....well at least that's what think !)

well ..........it's nice to know and chit chat trans continent ! ..........

.......used to chat a lot with some of the "ole regulars" ........but not lately .......(what a shame!)

well ......I hope to see you here more often !

CHEERS man !

hi HungGSR !!!!! wow ! and wow! again ! ..........your JR(Brandon) looks R-E-A-L cute !!!!!!!!.He sure has the most beautiful pair of "blue" eyes (must be from the mother,all good and beautiful on the baby must come from mother ,cannot be from father.........so goes the Chinese saying ! .....gotcha !)

boy ! .....if only I have a little baby daughter .......I'll reserve Brandon for my girl (kind of arranged marriage !)...........

.....but really ......he IS CUTE and Handsome !

pls update me every now and then (with photos !) of JR !

CHEERS Man!

Actually, the wife has hazel eyes....mine are a bluish gray just like Brandon's. Sounds good about saving brandon for your girl. Save me a nice piece of malaysian real estate while you're at it.

wow ! .......trans c ontinent arranged marriage! .........history in the making! .........

.......in-laws by marriage ! yes I have see and heard ! .....but....but....but in-laws by marriage via internet through HF ? .......wow history in the making!

cool man !

........a piece of Malaysian Real Estate as dowery .....wow H-E-A-V-Y !

Cheers man !

wow ! .......trans c ontinent arranged marriage! .........history in the making! .........

.......in-laws by marriage ! yes I have see and heard ! .....but....but....but in-laws by marriage via internet through HF ? .......wow history in the making!

cool man !

........a piece of Malaysian Real Estate as dowery .....wow H-E-A-V-Y !

Cheers man !

Lol.....if the real estate is too big of a gift, I suppose I could settle for a transtop del sol :)

Archived