how much should i offer on this?

Tubbith

:stupid: "commin straight from the undergroun.. hattin on a ni**a cuz im brown"..sry slightly carrie away...

the guy selling the 90 teg tried to tell me he had like 5 folks that really wanted to buy the car tomorrow...like i give a s**t...lol... i had to tell him there was no way in hell i was going to offer him anywhere near 2g's....

he was like...."what you think you would be willing to spend."... so of course, i told him i would have to look at the car 1st,... still only planning on offering him $800-$1000..

^lol... i told him i was glad for him, and i hoped he sold the car. Im only semi talking money with guy. Mainly b/c i havent seen the car. But im trying to get him to understand that im not gonna bring the kinda of money he wants for it..lol

So went and looked at it today... Interior is pretty clean, though it needs a drivers seat. Motor needs to be cleaned up, but looks pretty good:even though, it didnt have any oil in it...It needed new headlights, tail lights, had some decent dents on the rear quarter or both side. It was two colors due to replacing the hood, fender, and bumper. The fuel gague and sun roof didnt work. The driver side window regulator was fu**ed up, with the window open about half way. Aside from all of that, it was clean ass hell and pulled hard (chirped 3'd completely stock).

I asked him what the lowest he would take, and he goes..."how much do you have on you"

So of course i told him he didnt need to worry about my paper cuz its stright. I told him that a 90 ls in mint condition(which this one obiously isnt) was worth no more than $1500. He said he would take $1500. I told him i would give him $1000.

This is when he starts the, "i got a guy comming in a couple of days that said he was gonna give me $1800". (he repeated this about 45 times)So after hearing this enough to piss me off, i handed him the keys and told him he had my number, and my offer of $1000 was good for a couple of weeks.

Good. Way to stick to your guns.

wasnt oing to pay more than the car is worth..lol. Esp. since i was going to have to put around $1500 into it. (most of that would have been paint, but still)... it also helps that im trying to buy my pistol an if i have given th eguy $1500 i wouldnt have been able to get it..

Archived