hello!

DelSolSweetie

So i'm new..

My name is sarah and i have a 93 del sol si.. its my first honda(im used to v8 cars), got it a few months ago, it had been wrecked twice so they put a early 90 honda civic front end on it which some people dont like but i do. Right now it just has plugs, wires, cold air, and i just bought a header for it which i have to put on.

Right now its flat black with black wci racing rims, but should be in the paint shop sometime in the next week... i'll get pics posted as soon as i can :D

Welcome to HF. Of all the front end conversions that could be done, a 92-95 civic front end on a del sol looks the best. Up for pics :)

this is right when i got it before i flat blacked it.. as you can tell it didnt come with a hood or corner lights...

its going to the paint shop soon and i'll post more pics

l_08cedc10702057ed2bcdbc99e2895a4c.jpg

l_6fd10eac16705191a63dd4adc73f8bdc.jpg

welcome to HF. the car looks real good for being wrecked twice. i 2nd the samba green would def look good but your color is your choice. What plans do you have with the car.

Welcome....

I can't put my finger on it, but something doesn't look right about the side veiw..Are those wheels on the car?

I think it has something to do with the wheels and no spoiler.

But flat black seems like it would fix that. Why are you changing the paint, and what to?

Welcome....

I can't put my finger on it, but something doesn't look right about the side veiw..Are those wheels on the car?

I think it has something to do with the wheels and no spoiler.

But flat black seems like it would fix that. Why are you changing the paint, and what to?

Rears look to be on, fronts look to be either just left in place or something is BAD outta whack lol.

haha yah that side picture does look screwed up

the tires are all on.. i think it was just the camara or something.. i'll get some pics of it flat black.. it looks a lot better.. but the rims are WCI

but im gettin painted black with pink stars with a shooting star effect(thats what the paint guy wants to do but you never know with him).. i wanted it girly and the guy whos painting is going to make sure all the green is gone so it doesnt look stupid.. and it def. needs a spoiler... and i already have the corner lights for it i just have to put them on

this is right when i got it before i flat blacked it.. as you can tell it didnt come with a hood or corner lights...

its going to the paint shop soon and i'll post more pics

l_08cedc10702057ed2bcdbc99e2895a4c.jpg

l_6fd10eac16705191a63dd4adc73f8bdc.jpg

well welcome to the forum. My name is Jason. Looks like you have a sohc vtec motor. What size rims and tires do you have? try some thinner sidewall tires. I would re shoot it the factory green i think it's a nice color especially if you get a carbon hood and front lip with your black wheels. Paint it frost white with ghost stars so you only see them at certain angles. Use a pink pearl for the stars. that would be cool if you want to do the star thing

well welcome to the forum. My name is Jason. Looks like you have a sohc vtec motor. What size rims and tires do you have? try some thinner sidewall tires. I would re shoot it the factory green i think it's a nice color especially if you get a carbon hood and front lip with your black wheels. Paint it frost white with ghost stars so you only see them at certain angles. Use a pink pearl for the stars. that would be cool if you want to do the star thing

I was going to go with a white and pink pearl but i like the idea of black and pink.. and yup its the sohc vtec. but it has 14's i think and those were the old tires.. it has fuzion tires right now i was kinda wonderin how they were going to go cause they were pretty cheap but they ride great and didnt do too bad at the track speakin i put the tires on and went to the track the next day

ya welcome and what r ur plans for the del slows.oops i mean sols motor?lol

haha i used to hate hondas and im always callin my car the del slo.. i've always been partial to domestic (mainly old muscle cars) but i got my del slow and i love it (and everything is so cheap for it)

but i wanna keep the d16 mainly because EVERYONE does the b series swap( i know more hp).. the guy who i bought it from pulled the motor down and put different internals in it and was setting it up for a turbo so i'm thinking about that.. or i just want it all motor.. dont really know(i bought the car as a daily that i wasnt going to do anything to.. which didnt work speakin it has a cold air and a header sitting on my table that needs put on)

but i REALLY dont know crap about hondas.. haha

Archived