Uh, Cheesesteaks!

Repsol

Plus, not too many cheesesteak places have "regular" car washers! Haha. The homeless guys who clean your windows and stuff. One guy wanted to clean my friends wheels on his Land Rover. Another got their entire car washed with a spray bottle and news paper, haha.

Do 'em up! Hehe.

I tell every person who goes, if it is their first time, to do "whiz." It "is" a Philly cheesesteak, so if you want the experience, do it up. If you don't like it, fine, but atleast try it once so you can say you really had a Philly steak. The fries are awesome, I like Pat's better, like the steaks better, but their fries are killer; when you get to the bottom of the cup, there is so much cheese that you feel sick, that's how it should be! The rolls are amazing as you said! And I love late night cheesesteak runs!

actually, they didnt have whiz until 1952, before that, the original options were mainly american and provolone, which are good too.

I had one on the way to NJ and on the way back at two diff places. I took pics of both but then when I was re-arranging them on my comp, they got deleted/overwritten somehow. WTF!

Just the basic roll with shredded steak, melted american cheese, green peppers, onions, mushrooms though.

I need to go to philly and get the real thing. Maybe on the way to the summer meet in FL! haha.

Archived