Uh, Cheesesteaks!

Repsol

dont think ive even heard of a cheesesteak before...is it pretty much what airjordan said then?

493202654_f9312cd346.jpg

I like mines with cheese though so here is a better picture. I also like grilled green bell peppers and grilled yellow onions (carmelized):ninja:

phillycheesesteak1.jpg

Edited by TLontheDL

I was watching food network once and they had a special on cheesesteaks and i forgot where but there was this one place where you had to order it a special way. Compuvision said it right, "whiz with" which i think means "with cheese whiz" if you dont say it right, they send you back to the end of the line...

Edited by TLontheDL

I was watching food network once and they had a special on cheesesteaks and i forgot where but there was this one place where you had to order it a special way. Compuvision said it right, "whiz with" which i think means "with cheese whiz" if you dont say it right, they send you back to the end of the line...

sounds like the soup nazi

there a lot of good cheese steaks in Philly, but Pats and Genos are the most well known. i prefer Genos over Pats myself. the beef is cut differently and is easier to eat. ive had the whiz, but i like american myself. either place you go, the cheese fries are bangin and along with the cheese steaks, hit the spot perfectly when the bars let out at 2am. the ingredients are good, but what makes them really good is the bread, which is Amoroso's bread. It is divine and isnt found everywhere.