its official: 04 has 2.2L

TLontheDL

Yah I saw that this morning. What still irks me is that the white S2 still has tan interior!!! WTF! They replace Spa Yellow with another Yellow and changed the red interiors back to red/black interiors, why couldn't they have at least have a black interior for the white S2? Or even the Canadian blue interior. Soemthing other than tan.

Then again I'm not really considering getting an S2...that's if Acura comes out with some form of AWD...then I wouldn't consider an S2.

1. Honda brochures don't talk about upcoming model years. They talk about the current.

2. You know how easy Photoshop is?

I'll believe it when Honda officially announces it.

you're right, it's just false advertisement. honda spent thousands of dollars to print a pamphlet to spread the news of false information. once again, you're right and a pamphlet/brochure isn't official..

ive read a little more about it and supposedly its going to keep the original body of the s2000 and just have a 2.2 liter with what i would imagine 20-30 more ft lbs of torque which would really help out this engine a lot.

ive read a little more about it and supposedly its going to keep the original body of the s2000 and just have a 2.2 liter with what i would imagine 20-30 more ft lbs of torque which would really help out this engine a lot.

does it make you mad that all you had to do was wait a little more and you could've gotten that better engine? i know i'd be a little disappointed. but maybe you can do something about that?

• 1 month later...

Archived