JDM Time!

DelSolFreak

im looking to totally JDM my car to the MAX! but ive searched and searched and searched and cant find anything. maybe 1 part here and another there, but thats it! where can i find jdm/ mugen frond and rear bumpers, fenders, map lights(for the inside) and all the other goodies!?

im looking to totally JDM my car to the MAX! but ive seared and searched and searched and cant find anything. maybe 1 part here and another there, but thats it! where can i find jdm/ mugen frond and rear bumpers, fenders, map lights(for the inside) and all the other goodies!?

Japan

All of my JDM goodness came from scouring eBay constantly (except the JDM aftermarket parts, which sailed over on the boat). Time consuming, and you have to know what you're looking for and every subtle difference to know it's legit.

dont they have conversion kits that do the same thing?

Even if they did it wouldn't matter. You wanna be JDM tyte and a conversion kit would just be a knockoff of the JDM. Are you going for a JDM look or actual JDM parts? Your above post makes me think that you just want it to look JDM.

Totally JDM on the outside would include the transtop, so I can't wait to see the results. I believe transtop conversion usually runs around 2 grand. You might wanna jump on the one Nancy linked since they are hard to even find.....get it while it's available.

Finding genuine Mugen bumpers? GOOD LUCK...might as well go for a knock-off and hope no one'll notice. Your better off looking for JDM foglights...wish they were offered on US Sols. Then again, how many lights do we really need on the front of the 95 and under Sol...haha.

Archived