Which would you prefer?

TS John

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is actually turning into a pretty fun thread.

I think someone should make a thread where everyone gets $45k to spend on the MSRP of a brand new 2008 model fitted out with the options they want. I'd be interested to see what people chose if they couldn't get a used car to modify or anything like that. Plus, with pretty much every dealer's website you can "build" your own custom version and see the exact price, usually with a picture as you'd outfit it.

Edit: In fact, I'm gonna do it right now.

in Cali...it never gets cold enough for that...haha

lol...I dunno about you but I'm freezing. Damn the Inland Empire...

TL Type-S isn't a bad car, I just can not see it eye to eye performance-wise with a 335. Otherwise, the TL is a great car to own for the money. If your getting a german auto tho I'd suggest a lease, or if you must own an extended warranty...

make it...remember those threads: "what would you do?" where one car was chosen and people would say what mods they would do...

EDIT: it has been getting cold lately...but compared to what other members here feel in their states, cali is pretty warm...we have hot sun during the day...they have snow...

the ones in snowy places, do you guys go to open places and slide on ice (car)? that's what I would do...

well i guess daytime highs of mid-60s and night lows hovering between 30 and 20 plus the possibility of wind chill is "warm" compared to the snow everywhere else...but it's still cold enough for me. Desert areas often freeze overnight in the winters too...with scattered snow every off year, lol. So I wouldn't mind a freakin' butt warmer in my car during the winter...which is why I'm sure most Southern Californians appreciate such features. We may not know what cold actually is, but anything to keep us warm is a godsend. Hehehe...

wannaBstuntin, pics of sliding on ice?

BuddySol, we are all such typical Californians saying 60's are cold...hehe...or we complain about rain...plus people don't know how to drive in the rain thus many accidents lately...I wonder what it would be like on the roads if there was snow! lol...mad traffic!

next thread topic: how to install seat warmers in our Hondas... :D

Archived