08 STI

CleanGSR

I know there's been threads in the past on this, and most people hate the new STI's looks. That said click the link below. SICK!!. I seriously think the thing is incredible and might be my favorite STI yet. Only thing I'd do (appearance) is red out the taillights..

http://floridacarclub.com/t10695-officiall...ru-wrx-sti.html

Black makes any car look good! LOL. Seriously tho, this indeed is a decent looking car. You can tell Subaru is trying to appeal to a more main stream group...

Or they are setting this car up for a downfall since hatches and the US don't mix.

That's true about hatches and the US. I think this thing looks great though and the silver one really caught my eye with those wheels. From what I heard the main reason they went with the 4 door hatch is due to the request of their rally drivers.

I think the last gens of both the EVO and the STI look better than the new jams. They're bigger and more normal looking. I just have a thing for little cars.

I've been reading good reviews about the actual performance of both the new EVO and STI. They feel slower cuz they're more refined but are actually faster, is the way it goes I think.

yeah i dont really like the front with the black piece, everyone is copying the trend audi started a few years ago, which i hated to begin with, but it has grown on me a little, not much. the last gen sti i liked was the one xxscaxx has. the new ones had the weird grill in the front that was just ehk, and now they are a 4 dr wagon. if they made a 2 dr version of the one xxscaxx has id be all over that

i really dont care for it, but the more i see it the more i like it. BUT...if you go down to post #10 in the thread hung posted... the PS'ed version of it. now, if thats what it really looked like, i would have already sold my car and had one on order. i WISH they would have made a 2 door version, that is honestly one of the sickest looking ps'ed cars ive seen.

also, though they might not be appealing stock, you know they will look awesome lowered, kitted, etc.

hung, if you want, go here: http://www.iwsti.com/forums/2008-sti-discussion/

they have a lot of good threads about the 08 sti, plus photoshopped of the actual 4 door just with minor things done (that can be actually done if the car is bought).

oh, and the EVO X is so fugly. i was so hyped for it but the actual production came out terrible. yuck.

yeah, and the stupid ugly tails dont help. but after a little clean up...= sex. i still wont probably get it though, ill wait a year or so just to get all the kinks out of the new model.

Nice link xxscaxx. That looks sick. I'll agree....bone stock, I'm not feeling the STI nearly as much. However, minor mods like a drop, new rims, and maybe a front lip and taillight'd red'd out and it looks incredible. Same with the 06-07.....I don't like the looks at all stock, but when they are heavily dropped they look pretty mean.

Oh and nobody mentions that the EVO X has gotten heavier (3600lbs from what I've heard) while the 08 STI is slightly lighter than it's predecessor.

Archived