Torre WTF?

SIR_VTEC

Torre new Dodgers manager? WTF? I thought he said he was done with baseball all together...freakin douche....oh well maybe he can do the same thing he did for the Yanks

When did he say he was done with it? He was done with the Yankees, and after so many threats of getting fired, then the days of "deliberation" they required to settle on a one year contract with a pay cut, I don't blame him for walking out on them. I'm pretty sure that everyone knew he'd go elsewhere. And yeah, he does look funny in the Dodgers uniform :p

well the yankees "one year offer" was basically firing him because there was no way he would take it. as much as i hate the yankees, which is a lot, that was such a stupid thing to do. hes gone to the playoffs every single year, for any other team that is amazing, but for the yankees hes fired. thats why they are all bitches. GO SOX :D

well the yankees "one year offer" was basically firing him because there was no way he would take it. as much as i hate the yankees, which is a lot, that was such a stupid thing to do. hes gone to the playoffs every single year, for any other team that is amazing, but for the yankees hes fired. thats why they are all bitches. GO SOX :D

Yeah, it was basically firing him, but as you said, it was a stupid thing to do. His stats were great, but again, like you said, because it's the Yankees it wasn't good enough. It'll be interesting to see how they fare next season when everyone is jumping ship right now. F' the Red Sox though ;)

i really hope next season the yankees are terrible, just so they all wake up, and say oh crapt we just fired the best manager in baseball. and f' the yanks ;)

hahaha, I think everyone is thinking that right about now

I think the more interesting proposition will be if the Dodgers win it all. THAT would prove Torre is the best manager in baseball. However, if the Yankees AND Dodgers both do poorly, what will that prove?

F' both the Red Sox and Yankees. ;)

well I remember after the playoffs he said something about im getting older and just want to spend more time with my family....stuff like that and he wasnt sure if he wants to return to the sport

your the reason why i hate the redsox and their fans. all they ever do is talk crap about the yankees. i dont like boston but i dont go around just going oh and btw f*ck the yankees they suck blah blah. stupid Mass. lol

the yankees wont suck next year. i do agree, stupid move by the yankees, but im glad he left. he didnt deserve all the stupid threats they thew at him. though im a yankee fan, i dont agree on how they run their team at times. but as far as the yankees, being bad, they still are an all star lineup.

we talk crap because its the biggest rivalry in probably all of sports. so f' you :)

and this is one of the reasons why i hate them

1020_arod_1024768.jpg

the fact he did it was pathetic, but afterwards he stood there with his hands up acting like nothing happened.

Umm I don't watch much baseball, but I'm looking at the pic above and I can only wonder, what happened? It just looks like he's waving as he goes by lol... People do that all the time in sports, but like I said I don't watch baseball and I have no clue what the pic means... explain please

Archived