One wiper blade?

chris_agu28

When i look at pictures of some del sol i notice that some of them have only one wiper blade and then some others have two. Was this a trend for the older model del sol cause my sol is a 95 and it has two blades. I am just curious.

No, that was a trend on wannabe ricer showcars. It can be done with any car - it just makes you and your car look like idiots unless you are building a nice car for shows.

Correct, only a couple of cars ever made have that stock. I don't know which, but a Mercedes or two comes to mind. I am sure that there were a few others. But in those cases the wiper was deigned so that it didn't sit in the middle of the windshield and neatly tucked down into the cowl instead of being an eyesore in the middle of your vision.

just take off the driver side wipper and tilt the wiperblade on the pass side up till your wiper just barely toutches your left end of your windsheild

and then when you open your door rice pours out.

Archived