=Post your nice valve cover=

Felix

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That picture is exactly what the car looked like when I bought it from the junkyard. spare alt and everything!

The alt was seized and someone at the salvage yard was trying to replace it, but gave up when they couldn't figure out how to get it apart and just wedged the replacement in somewhere where it wouldn't fall out. I drove it 45 miles home like that. :crazy:

It's cleaner then that now btw. That was 10 months ago. I since degreased it a bit and removed the whole ac system

i dunno hung, i like the gold. but honestly, most people don't drive around with their hood open so it's not really that big of a deal. as long as you like it,

felix: that alt was a second one. someone had been trying to fix the car and when they failed they just stuffed the spare one into a corner where it wouldn't fall out and they closed the hood. I didn't even know it was there until I got home

i dunno hung, i like the gold. but honestly, most people don't drive around with their hood open so it's not really that big of a deal. as long as you like it,

felix: that alt was a second one. someone had been trying to fix the car and when they failed they just stuffed the spare one into a corner where it wouldn't fall out and they closed the hood. I didn't even know it was there until I got home

Haahhaa...ok.

hey hung , my little guy says honda now wide open , fukin hilarious , lol. whats daddy drive , HONDA!! , haha. awsome. that plug cover painted with japan flag accent looks sweet. ive seen that before but the whole valve cover was done , looked awsome.

no valve cover, but oh well.

102_1710.jpg

i wish i had taken pictures of my engine bay at the car show i was last in...i cleaned the engine for like 2 hours straight. so much cleaner than in the pic..oh well.

As always, I don't do things for others to look at. It was easy to do and I like for it to look nice when I'm changing the oil, searching a fuse, etc... I do it for me to look at which is why I only have the one picture.

Archived