anyone want a sig?

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so for some reason Gimp isnt exporting so i had to copy and paste it into paint like this with all that extra white space.... ill try to get it to work, but if you can crop it, then you can use it

nancy.jpg

due to high demand of sigs and the idea from a member, i will now be charging $500 per sig for small cars and $750 for anything with with 4 or more doors.

i accept paypal or money orders and you can send it to me at airjordan223@hotmail.com

about 6 zeros to the right of it

he said 6 zeros to the right of the decimal point.

.000000 <6 zeros

^

decimal

point

nuff said x3772

he also didnt clarify if the 250 was before the decimal point, or after. so, i assumed he wanted it after the 6 zeros. so quit trying to cheat him out of a much better deal than .000000250 out of a dollar, when i can give him a penny which is .01 out of a dollar.

well you asked where the decimal point was in relation to the 250. i said six zeros to the right of it (the 250). so adding six zeros to 250 we get

250,000,000 :)

your in debt now son

he said 6 zeros to the right of the decimal point.

.000000 <6 zeros

^

decimal

point

nuff said x3772

he also didnt clarify if the 250 was before the decimal point, or after. so, i assumed he wanted it after the 6 zeros. so quit trying to cheat him out of a much better deal than .000000250 out of a dollar, when i can give him a penny which is .01 out of a dollar.

his words exactly was that the decimal point was 6 zeros to the right of the 250 = 250,000,000.00

PWNED.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Archived