anyone want a sig?

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't mind trying either, but airjordan looks much more experienced than I......:thumbsup:

BTW, don't judge based on my sig....that's just a temp till mods are done in the next couple weeks.

Oh, and I'll do it in exchange for your soul if money is an issue :devil:

• 2 months later...

Think you need to add a touch of blur to the wheels to make the car look like it is moving?

Otherwise your sig looks like a pic of a sitting car with goofy lines coming off of it.

haha yeah, his first one was from snakes on a plane, and sam L is just f*cking awesome. then i had to throw him in the window for his new sig. also check out kermit ridin dirty with the AK in the green sol

maybe its in the wind tunnel testing for aerodynamics? ever think of that, jerk

hells no! And my wind tunnel testing usually only uses one, maybe two smoke trails at a time. Otherwise the smoke gets mixed together and you cannot actually tell what air is coming from what location.

hells no! And my wind tunnel testing usually only uses one, maybe two smoke trails at a time. Otherwise the smoke gets mixed together and you cannot actually tell what air is coming from what location.

well maybe honda is so far advanced that they can do several trails at a time, thus making testing more efficient. so HA

BWAHAHAH!

I didn't even see his ass blending in.

yes i am, veryvery sneaky

turturro2.jpg

would you let me change your socks?

lolz @ kermit

Yea, I noticed shortly after that I need to add radial blur to the wheels. But they looks so good not blurred, so whatev...

Jordan, do you have any tips for cropping the outline of the car? Cause it usually takes me awhile to go around the edges a little at a time.

Here's a couple I've done for others though...

sig-1.jpg

Lancer.jpg

CaseySig1.jpg

yea7.jpg

sigopaque.jpg

And my old one, haha

back5.jpg

uh no really good tricks. i have a free version of gimp so its fairly limited. i just use the eraser, and if you hold down shift you can click at points and it will erase from your old mark to the new one, for straight lines it makes it real easy. so yeah, im sure theres a lot easier way to do it, but just zoom in, and it only takes a few minutes

LOL@CHINKINATUNDRA

Haha.

I bet Hung or Chris would know a good way, but they'll never read this.

Sometimes if the car contrasts with the background enough, I can just make a duplicate layer, then keep turning up the contrast, etc. until I have a white silhouette on a black background, or vice versa, and then change the layer property to see through the white or black. But it's hard to get a good picture like that to work with.

Magnetic Lasso tool works great for cropping out or selecting out a car. If you want everything gone except the car, then just select>invert after selecting the car using the magnetic lasso tool. In case you aren't aware, if you right click a lot of the tools, it gives more options. Right click the lasso and select the magnetic lasso.

Jordan, I'll probably have you make me a sig when I get new pictures with the new wheels. I could do one, but I'm lazy and don't have as much time with my little man around. Hopefully you can hook me up......you do nice work.

Magnetic Lasso tool works great for cropping out or selecting out a car. If you want everything gone except the car, then just select>invert after selecting the car using the magnetic lasso tool. In case you aren't aware, if you right click a lot of the tools, it gives more options. Right click the lasso and select the magnetic lasso.

Jordan, I'll probably have you make me a sig when I get new pictures with the new wheels. I could do one, but I'm lazy and don't have as much time with my little man around. Hopefully you can hook me up......you do nice work.

Cool, thanks Hung. I'll check it out.

Archived