anyone want a sig?

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i have that.. but not for you.. its going into my car.. think i should get my windows tinted? idk how good it would look with the colors on it now

i dont THINK rick was gettin his rims painted.. i think he was gettin the mechanical stuff fixed first

Tint goes with all colors! :thumbsup:

i dont THINK rick was gettin his rims painted.. i think he was gettin the mechanical stuff fixed first

tint looks great on white cars, but not everyone likes tint.

i love having tint on my car during the day because it helps keep the car cool and i like the look of it.

at night, it makes it hard to see out the back window if im backing down the drive way, but then again, my back window doesnt roll down like a del sol's does so you should be ok in that area.

all in all, it just depends on preference.

now about my rims. I was going to rattle can them myself. Ive seen a few stock rims that have been painted and they dont look bad at all.

buuuuuuuuuut. now that im getting a settlement from the insurance company, ill probly go out and buy rims and get the mechanical stuff fixed.

• 2 weeks later...
yeah im gonna wait until you actually drive the car :)

especially since you were too cool for my last one i made you

:laugh: well you have competition, and sebby beat you that time. his was pretty sick

• 3 months later...

Archived