my past and current cars

Nancy

i might be selling the black one, no engine though. i threw a rod, apperently the d15b vtecs dont like to be revved to 8k, lol.

Lol...I don't even think D Series like to be revved to 7400. =P

nancy you are a baller, plain and simple.....when did you get the other hatch?

which one? ive had my white ej6 for about three years, the black ej6 i got like in july and the eh2 a few weeks later. i rent a storage space and pay like $75 a month to keep the cars i have no room for. im not a baller, i just work hard i guess.

nope. i dont have a motor for it. but i really want an ej6. bad enough that i could just stare at it in my driveway motorless for months and still be happy. lol.

i want to get one so badly. paint it midnight blue, slam it on some 16" gold rims, limo black tint, and a gorgeous leather gsr interior.

which one? ive had my white ej6 for about three years, the black ej6 i got like in july and the eh2 a few weeks later. i rent a storage space and pay like $75 a month to keep the cars i have no room for. im not a baller, i just work hard i guess.

thats sweet, but you make your cars so damn nice and perfect..and i was talking about the 95 hatch...i dont think i saw your black ej6 though

Archived