be very carefull honda owners

triniguy26

i installed a cherry bomb muffler.2" inlet and outlet.sound killer.but the problem is ,i cant drive it to hard for too long,because the car seems to lose power real bad.like its getting no fuel.and this has never happened with the stock exhaust.ANYONE OUT THERE HAVE ANY ANSWERS FOR ME. :crazy:

MAN IF THATS THE RESPONE I GET FROM A UGLY BITCH WITH AN UGLY CAR GO f*ck YOUR MUFFLER BITCH

LMFAO. Nancy has some of the nicest cars on HF. (that's right...more than one). Plus, she's right. What do you expect when you put a cheap crappy cherry bomb muffler on your hooptie? Maybe if you hadn't been such a cheapass and got a full exhaust then you wouldn't have problems.

MAN IF THATS THE RESPONE I GET FROM A UGLY BITCH WITH AN UGLY CAR GO f*ck YOUR MUFFLER BITCH

question to all hf regs, do my cars look ugly to you?

trinGAY,youre not even worth getting all worked up over, have fun with your cherry bombs and apc parts.

heres the link to cherry bomb mufflers, i dont even think there are applications for honda. this guy triniGAY is a bright one for sure.

Archived