le predicament

Humphries

VW or HONDAH  

9 members have voted

1. 1. skoo

• VW
    • Honda

I love hondas. I'll never sell my car. Ever. But everyone I meet with a honda always tries to tell me what I need to do to my car or if I want to race or the most common one, do I want to sell my car. I hate it.

I am looking for an MKI VW Jetta coupe or MKII Jetta sedan for a daily driver but I still haven't fully done what I wanted with hondas.

Always wanted to build a purpose built civic hatch but I cant decide to get a VW project/DD or a 88-95 Civic hatch and build a K swap.

so you guys vote to make up my mind

You will get ragged on 200 times harder for having a stock height MKI or MKII, then an EM1. I say go with a MKII, if I had the money I would make a project out of one. My friend just got a MKII Jetta coupe for a daily driver, flat brown, thing is sick!

i say eff them all and buy a set of wedges for your springs raise it up 1-2 inches. They are pretty cheap. I am sure you can find a set that would fit for 20-30.

Archived