moral issue?

ok guys, heres the deal. this kat i work with is totally obsessed with this girl that works there. hes 22 shes 18. she just graduated high school. he asked me what i thought. i have no clue! ill be it, she is super hot. so what do you guys say. go for it? or back away?

It really doesnt matter man, if he loves her and she loves him, then the relationship is in their own hands, they are old enough to know whats right and wrong

Dude SIR got all sentimental on us, I thought this discussion was over whether the guy should bang her or not. I don't think love has anything to do with this one.

i don't know why anyone would consider it a moral issue. the guy you work with apparently has reservations or he wouldn't have been looking to you for advice.

btw, where in columbus are you at? Previously I missed that you were an ohioan. currently I live in mechanicsburg, but lived in powell, delaware, south campus and north campus in the last few years.

If he wants to date her, the only thing to question is whether they're both at similar points in their lives. If there's too much of a gap, then it's not going to work out. Other than that, no issue. My bf is 4 years older than me.

im in columbus. well dublin actually. isnt mechanicsburg south of columbus? and about this chick. i dont know. i told him to go for it. so well see what happens. and if he doesnt go for it, then i will. i hope he doesnt.... and the moral issue? i dont know. hes a pootie. what can i say. i think hes just trying to get out of asking her out. but like i said, well see what happens.

Dude SIR got all sentimental on us, I thought this discussion was over whether the guy should bang her or not. I don't think love has anything to do with this one.

javy is teh sensitive mayunn

Hahah not so much sentimental, more on the common sense side ya know...let the guy do what he wants, he's old enough to know whats up...as my friend says lol..

older the berry the sweeter the juice

younger the berry the tighter the juice.....

God thats soo bad lol

younger the berry the tighter the juice.....

that comment is quite frightening.

screw you buddy, well not literally, don't wait for him to pussyfoot around and you ask her out.

if you get on 161 and head west for 30 miles thats where mechanicsburg is at. dublin kicks ass. I love brazenhead, the chili cookoff, and they even have a gormet restaurant in downtown named after me!

Archived