CleanGSR

Well either way, gentlemen.

You get what you pay for.

Hung did an awesome job on that car considering the condition of the paint and how bad off it was.

Not to bring up an old arguement, but that is the exact reason why dealerships and "real" detailing shops short cut quite a bit. You said that took you 8 to 10 hours and it had a decent interior. I've seen cars come in just as bad to our dealership, but with a matching interior. If they took 8 to 10 hours to do it, there would be little to no profit when all is said and done.

If you wanna start this crap again, then start another thread. I'd be glad to prove you wrong in there. If this had a matching interior to the outside, I would have charged in excess of $300. I get around $25/hour, bottom line. I knocked of $25 because of the interior and he knows my parents well. I quote depending on the condition of car, both inside and out. No different with this job, and no different with any job. Thanks, bye.

Edit: I knew it was a mistake posting this (or anything else) on here. Can't let things be. Later bitch.

Yeah, well some people just need to start crap. My quotes are given based on a $25/hour charge, so he has no valid argument against what I get paid. If it had been worse on the interior, I would have charged more. Bottom line, is it was unnecessary. I have no clue why I even came back to post this thread. Trust me....I won't make that mistake again.

:( this was a great thread with great pictures. Now its gone and been ruined by competition over whose epeen is larger.

I love you guys, but all this endless bickering is getting old and making me sad that I chose to plant roots and spend my time on HF *sigh*

Prior to pic deletion, the detail was phenomenal and I wish the pics were back up. I wish that I could get my car to look like that.

quit being a f*cking baby.

(you did a great job)

if you had 3-4 other people washing and detailing this car it would have probably taken 1/2 the time it took for you to do it, Nate.

There was no reason for the competition thing to come back up but there are better ways of dealing with this besides throwing a temper and taking down the pictures and replacing them with whiny little remarks.

I detail also but seeing the work you did, i dont think i could come anywhere near that nice in 8 hours by myself.. maybe with my brother, i'd get it in 6.

can't we all get along? please, one big reason why I like this forum is that there aren't many girls (because most girls are drama!)...and the girls who are on this are cool...but then there is drama with the guys...let's just be cool and state our opinions :)

Rob, thanks for telling me about the rims :) lol, I don't like American cars at all...and I don't know much about them...hehe...at least I'm not like those ppl who just turbo their car without changing compression...

very nice work Hung! :)

Archived