I changed my intake manifold

I replaced my intake manifold on my b16 today with a brand new JDM ITR one. I got everything reassembled and now the car will die after letting off of the gas while driving, and whenever I press the gas, it bogs for a second and then it catches itslef and starts accellerating. I have no cel's, and to my knowledge everything looks hooked up correctly. Anyone have any idea why it may be doing this? Help me out. Thanks

The car is running like crap. Im not going to drive until I get a new IACV. It wont be here until wednesday though. If that isnt the problem, does anyone know what else might be wrong with it?

Most of those issues come from vacuum leaks. If your still getting a stall it's time to hand check (or re-hand check) all the hoses and fittings.

Previous problems with previous cars I have owned that have an inconsistent/occasional stalling have been from the TPS. Are those a common error on Hondas too?

score: cranny 1, x -1

lets see if I can improve the score:

for further troubleshooting does it still stall at a specific reoccurring situation? As in, from a stop and you go to hit the gas and it falters right when you take off. when your ideling and the ac kicks on (if you have ac) and so on?

how taut is the throttle cable on the throttle cable bracket? if its too loose, then its possible that its not letting enough air in to the engine

Im running a stock b16 throttle body cranny. I dont have a high idle or anything. I think it may have something to do with the throttle body gasket, nobody had one in stock and I had to order one that wont come in until monday. That was a few days ago. RTV is on there now, but it might be blocking something off, so on...

Archived