i cant help it

i guess ill always be true to hondas. as most of you know, my beloved ITR was stolen and i was thinking of getting that 2.5rs coupe with the sti swap but deep down ive always had something against a prefabbed fast car from the factory. ive always pieced my cars together and built them up the way i wanted, i guess that makes it more worth it to me. so i decided against the subie and picked up a 97 ej hatchback and im going as planned for the k20/24 swap i spoke of in one of my other threads. i picked it up pretty cheap but still needs some TLC. here are a few teaser pics for now and ill post up the rest when the car is up to my standards. the car was repainted nighthawk pearl black and has the 99-00 front end.

myek2.jpg

asdfsdfzk9.jpg

my plans for it are:

-96 ITR suspention 4x114.3 w/ panasport wheels

-pull the dings and respray same color

-new carpet

-power locks, windows, mirrors for an ex or si

thats about it, im most likely gonna daily drive so nothing too crazy appearance wise. lemme know what you guys think.

Its good to hear ya got a nice car. And the positive is youll have some money from the insurance from the itr to do some work.

Hahaha... I thought this was gonna be another ITR, which would have been funny. ITR-addicts anonymous, since we all know you as just Nancy.

Sounds like it'll be a sweet project. Good luck with it.

and i think ricky needs a better job besides man-whoring :laugh:

Let me be the first to say this, I am not a man-whore. I like to think of it as Im providing a service.:-o:):ninja:

My guess would be Apex'i WS2. Reaaally subtle looking.

God I want another EJ6.

That's it LOL. My plans for the domestic are halted now that my parts are in.

what exhaust is that and would you want to sell it one day?

looks like spoon N1

i think you confused it with the spoon street exhaust thats like $200 more than the n1. but compu and cee exx got it, its a apexi ws. nice and quiet.

Even under WOT?

Is she still on a SOHC setup?

sorry, i dunno what WOT is. but it has a D15B sohc vtec, pretty not bad for a 1.5 single cam. it makes me wonder what its full potential is. but i dont know jack about sohc's, ive always been building type r engines, pretty much all b-series vtec's.

sorry, i dunno what WOT is. but it has a D15B sohc vtec, pretty not bad for a 1.5 single cam. it makes me wonder what its full potential is. but i dont know jack about sohc's, ive always been building type r engines, pretty much all b-series vtec's.

WOT= Wide Open Throttle

And for the record. The whole man-whoring thing was a joke. Ive gotten several disturbing pms about it and I wanted to just make it clear that you will not find me on any street corner anywhere.

WOT= Wide Open Throttle

And for the record. The whole man-whoring thing was a joke. Ive gotten several disturbing pms about it and I wanted to just make it clear that you will not find me on any street corner anywhere.

dammit, ive been driving around s.d. looking for you and now i know why i couldnt find you. :laugh:

ive upgraded. you can find me on craigslist. lol

and nancy, you know you can always just call. this doctor would make a house call for you any time.:thumbsup:

Archived