I've been haaaad.

Ben.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No word yet from police, they "believe they have a lead or two" to go on but they're being shady about it..Guess they don't wanna' get my hopes up.

No, it's so you won't take the law into your own hands. Pretty much like you've been saying you would all throughout this thread. Getting something jacked sucks, going to jail for aggravated assault or, god forbid murder, sucks more.

No, it's so you won't take the law into your own hands. Pretty much like you've been saying you would all throughout this thread. Getting something jacked sucks, going to jail for aggravated assault or, god forbid murder, sucks more.

:rant: Don't be so sensible, I am sure it helps to want to hurt someone...

Hey Cee Ex, sorry to hear that you had your ride jacked. It svcks just to hear about it :mad:

YES! HAHA!

FOUND! SITTING ON BLOCKS WITH THE MOTOR/INTERIOR STILL IN TACT!

Turns out cops had a warrant out for this guy anyway..and when they went to his f*cking house to hunt for him..where did this asshat run when he went to evade the cops? Riiiiiight into his backyard where my car was found.

f*cking AWESOME!

My God I'm laughing so hard I'm crying. TEARS OF JOY! I guess he's been on the run so damn long that he hasn't had time to gut it, or something. It's untelling. And it was only 2.3 miles away from my house. He MUST'VE spent some time casing the house out and crap.

I should note -- all that was missing was my cd player (which was recovered at the house), my rims, and exhaust system.

The exhaust is gone for sure..They scoured the house/shed thing outside for it..as were the rims. A friend of mine let be borrow his gunmetal Z06 rims (which look nice, unfortunately my camera's on the fritz..I'll see if my phone can do it) for the ride home..

Oh my God. I'm seriously shaking with joy. I need to go over it with a fine toothed comb though, tonight and tomorrow to verify that nothing is missing..

From first glance it's all well and good, it's just dirty as hell. My poor baby. :[

Right now it's currently at the police station where it's being checked for damage by an insurance adjuster..seeing if anything needs to be fixed. I don't know if they're gonna shift the title from clear to salvage or what..being as it's only missing the stereo.

And I should also say..

It's Loud. Open manifold = omg,.

Im happy they found your baby, i am relieved to hear its mostly there with some minor things missing. Time to build a garage for secruity.

You ain't f*cking kidding. This won't ever happen again.

Many thanks for the words guys. I'm just ASTONISHED they've found it.

Cop friend of mine did a little bit of digging here today..just called.

Said dude just recently jacked a couple of stores near the area, he's had a warrant out for him for a while..Sounds like he's been trying to get up enough money to flee somewhere.

I'm just glad he didn't molest my girl. :( My girlfriend's been hating this LOL.

Insurance should cover exhaust, rims, stereo, and maybe a little extra for your hassle. Glad you found it not stripped. Perhaps an alarm system with a starter kill would be a good investment?

Yeah, man. Treat yourself to a nice Viper system with remote start and all that in celebration of finding your baby.

Plus, didn't you have an aftermarket exhaust sitting around that you hadn't yet installed? If so, throw that on! If not, throw on the stock one it replaced. If you never had this system them I'm insane!

Insurance should cover exhaust, rims, stereo, and maybe a little extra for your hassle. Glad you found it not stripped. Perhaps an alarm system with a starter kill would be a good investment?

Precisely. I'm gonna' get some crap that goes off when something even goes NEAR it.

Btw, John. I'm reverting back to the OEM crap. I'd had the aftermarket SLP setup on for a total of a week or so before the car was jacked. The original stuff is still there, I just have to re-connect it all.

Archived