16's or 17's

current wheels, jdm itr's- 16"

DSC_1790.jpg

previous itr, work emotion cr kai's- 16"

DSC01717.jpg

my ctr wannabe- jdm ctr's 16"

DSC_0109-1.jpg

anything bigger than 16" is ugly and ricey, imo.

lowcivex's...

05ls3.jpg

...on 16" wheels, smart guy right there.

thats the most amazing 6th gen i've ever seen! those look like 17's to me, they are lower profile than any of the other cars shown, and i really like them. i basically want the same rims, only with a 7 spoke pattern , but still balck with polished lip. i like how it sits too. not slammed but also not a 4x4. God i just can't get over how nice that car is. that's exactly how i want mine to look, only the dark green my car already is.

I mean the way they look....I'm barely pulling it off. THey are on the verge of looking to big IMO, but dropping it 3" took care of that I think.

Clearance.....yeah, that's been a problem too. I've had to roll the rear fenders, trim then inner part of the rear bumper, cut parts of the front fender liners (still have them in though) and beat a unibody seam flat with a hammer above the front wheels.

I don't rub anymore though.

lowcivex's...

05ls3.jpg

...on 16" wheels, smart guy right there.

yeah every day at work i have to look at this car and every time it makes me hate my car more and more lol

• 2 weeks later...

oOoOoOoOoOo... those Work emotion cr's make me want to do things immoral... anywho

heres mine with 17's... dont get 17's

nowingIMG_3121-1.jpg

(sorry, grainy pic)

i'd go NO bigger than 16... im lookin into some nice 15's at the moment. sick of the look and straight line traction is a bitch whore with this sidewall.

lol @ dude bein all enthusiastic over lowcivex's car.

rota gt3's = not hard to acquire.

kyb agx's = not hard to acquire.

Dunno what kinda' setup he has.

Archived