Just a Girl

2WYLD4U

I'm new to honda forums, I recently got my prelude put back together after it got stripped. I have several questions about it so if someone here that would like to help me out that knows a lot about 98 preludes I would really appreciate it.

Melissa :heart:

http://www.ejentertainment.com/honda%20pre...elude%20004.jpg

Thanks for welcoming me. Yes I am a Gwen Stefani fan. Saw No Doubt, Black Eyed Pea's and Lit in 99'. It was awesome.

What's wrong with my wheels?

thats cool.

the wheels are a little to...how do you say...ghetto for me. don't get me wrong, they'd look good on a luxury car, just not on a prelude IMO. i'm more of a racing wheel type of person...its all in what you like.

looks good on your car, but its not what i would have put on there. 8)

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome,

I met Gwen and talked with her for like 5-10 minutes. This must of been like 8-9 years ago. She was pretty cool and down to earth.

Keep up the mods on the Prelude...

See yah!

no problem thats what we r her for to welcome peopel and make sure thatt things are kosher....have u tried the gf room....not bad so far..hope so far u getting all the info you need

• 4 months later...

Page 2 ownerage!

Hi Melissa,

You have a nice lude!

In my opinion it would look even better with the stock tail lights, different rims, and a nice aftermarket exhaust. I like the tint, shaved door handles, side skirts, and the stance of the car.

Btw welcome and I'll see you around.

Will

• 4 weeks later...

Since when is this a spelling b? dont get all defensive cause i put down one of your fellow rice freinds! i didnt diss her for driving an import, so, that post about me having a domestic is quite dumb if you ask me. your just upset cause my rear wheels can spin and i produce more t/q than your salad shooter you call a motor

Archived