first race!!

97blackonblackcivic.

He still has valid questions....

EDIT:

I like how people are supposed to search for stuff, but when they respond to it, it's a bad thing.

I understand when people post some stupid response, but if they still have questions on the same topic, then it should be ok.

Anyways, just google OEM clutch or go to a dealer. I don't know any sites specifically.

Valid questions that have absolutely nothing to do with the thread that was revived.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yea exactly i drive a 95 LS and its not fast at all havn't had money to work on it but i ran like 10.21 with a k&n intake and i gotta friend who drives a 98 GT (4.6) for those who dont know and he has a cracked intake manifold siliconed up and he still outruns me.. not by much but he still out runs me. no way u smoked a GT sorry but not gonna happen in a stock LS. oh by the way. anyone know where i can get get a reasonably priced OEM clutch kit? im plannin on goin Vtec and runnin about 5-8 lbs of boost but i gotta get my tranny fixed to be able to go to work and back??? any suggestions?

you might be running a 10.21 in the 1/8, but not in a 1/4.

• 1 month later...

damns..street racing is how evry major drag,drift,time attack racers got in, thats how evrything starts, street racing is like the back door for people trying to come up!!but i would say not do it all the time, gas in California is almost $4.00 for the 87 octane so u noe how much the 90's is already gonna be!

Archived