first race!!

97blackonblackcivic.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i havnt raced anyone. when i was in highschool the coolest kids would always ask me to race with usually their jetta or saab. A its dumb, B i know my car is not fast and i dont really care. they were like, oh you think your car is like a skyline and fast and the furious. ummm noooo. obviously you dont know crap about cars and the only thing you do know is from watching fast and the furious and youre the one going around asking people to street race. hmm. one kid told me i didnt have an aftermarket header, because he could tell by listening. um yeah....

whats the whole story here? was this from a roll or a dead stop? bc roll racing isnt racing...imo

and if it was from a dig he would have had u outta the hole.....

u guys are funny, lol. Street racing is the core of everything I do.

what a tool....

so what performance upgrades have you done to your car? And the CF trunk lid isn't one of them.....or is it just spray painted black to look like CF from a distance?

EDIT: the body kit doesn't count either, cause well.... neither are performance upgrades.

my favorite race that I had...well the only one really...was my integra versus a prelude down in rockland. I pulled up to a light waiting for the light to turn. The kid in his prelude pulls up next to me and starts revving at me. I look over and think to myself...I can take him. So I start revving back. We both watch for the light to turn, heart pumping, hand grasped tightly around the shift knob, left foot pressing the clutch pedal all the way to the floor waiting to just drop it and go. The light turns green.....and I just slowly turn left into the parking lot I was waiting to turn into as he goes flying off the line.

I think I won.

my favorite race that I had...well the only one really...was my integra versus a prelude down in rockland. I pulled up to a light waiting for the light to turn. The kid in his prelude pulls up next to me and starts revving at me. I look over and think to myself...I can take him. So I start revving back. We both watch for the light to turn, heart pumping, hand grasped tightly around the shift knob, left foot pressing the clutch pedal all the way to the floor waiting to just drop it and go. The light turns green.....and I just slowly turn left into the parking lot I was waiting to turn into as he goes flying off the line.

I think I won.

All that hype and then.........fizzle.

I think I won.

yeah you clearly won. that guy was probably like "oh im gonna smoke him," then took off "OH MAN HES MINE.....oh crapt i just got owned"

Uh. Take it from me.

Your relatively stock 15 second Acura Integra LS isn't going to be beating ANY Mustang except that of the naturally aspirated 4cyl models from 87/93. Ya MIGHT take an automatic/convertible/stock 5.0, and MAAAAAAYBE a ragged out pos convertible/auto/4.6 gt from 96/98.

And even then. You wouldn't SMOKE it.

Not enough to make it even a high 14 car. I mean, I'm not saying you didn't beat one. It could've easily been a misbadged split-port V6 which are normally all over the 15 second zone, some in the 14's if they have all the bolt on's and gears.

i was going to say the same thing.

and please, all of u asses dont be saying that your a ricer if you street race. i bet you every single one of you have done it at some point.

i used to do it, sometimes for money, but not anymore. nothing even worth racing on the street, and when i do get some idiot, its in some ridic car thats not even worht wasting my gas.

and with my new setup, no one will be touching me.

i are jealous, sca.

then again. i've got something happening with that old '92 civic i have with the teggy front end. ;)

track running ftw.

i are jealous, sca.

then again. i've got something happening with that old '92 civic i have with the teggy front end. ;)

track running ftw.

lol. mine will be a street setup, but an insane one. finishing my purchase tomorrow most likely. dont know when it'll be in though. ill start a thread with details when its ordered 8)

Archived