Hi everyone

lceah

But why, Honda sets it there for a reason. To get the most power out of the motor. If you lower the engagement point it just messes up the natural harmony of the motor. Your messin with karma there.

I agree...

this is my list of things to do first:

1) Spoon rims (15" light and forged and look good :D)

2) Toyo tires (lightest ones I found)

3) suspension

4) lower it (deciding...I wanna avoid negative camber)

5) Injen CAI

6) cat back exhaust system

7) vtech controller

and then more...

Why 15's? Seems small for that car, I say 16's or 17's. Plus, Spoon rims tend to bend when street driven, since they are so light.

Get a camber kit when lowering.

If you want to really mess with your car, go get it professionally tuned. Get a few modifications and get it done, they will adjust VTEC to where it will be decent for your setup. My tuner raised mine, it was stock 5000, it is not 5500.

And just to correct you, it is "VTEC," not "Vtech." I love how nobody bashed her about that, because she is a girl and not a guy joining. Psh, lame. Anyways, good luck. :) Can't wait to see it get work done.

--

EDIT: Just saw she corrected herself, awesomeness! Sorry. :)

A couple things I thought would look sick on your car.

JDM FG '06+ Civic Coupe Red "H" Emblems

http://passwordjdm.com/product.asp?numReco...=&PT_ID=477

Password:JDM FG '06+ Civic Coupe Fog Lights (Yellow)

http://passwordjdm.com/product.asp?numReco...=&PT_ID=477

J's Racing Front Wing Spoiler 06+ FG Civic

http://www.jhpusa.com/catalog/product_info...278ba2f51db67d6

Function & Form Type II Full Coilovers 06+ Civic

Work Emotion XD-9 Bronze

Why 15's? Seems small for that car, I say 16's or 17's. Plus, Spoon rims tend to bend when street driven, since they are so light.

Get a camber kit when lowering.

If you want to really mess with your car, go get it professionally tuned. Get a few modifications and get it done, they will adjust VTEC to where it will be decent for your setup. My tuner raised mine, it was stock 5000, it is not 5500.

And just to correct you, it is "VTEC," not "Vtech." I love how nobody bashed her about that, because she is a girl and not a guy joining. Psh, lame. Anyways, good luck. :) Can't wait to see it get work done.

--

EDIT: Just saw she corrected herself, awesomeness! Sorry. :)

I say the lighter the wheels/tires the better...I don't care much about looks...I want performance...and that's one reason why I didn't even mention any body kits in the list...

Camber kit...that's the word! thanks :)

Hmm...I'm gonna have to look into this VTEC more...

and I can't wait to see my car all done :)

Thanks all for your help (and the list of things to do...I'm looking into it) and for welcoming me :) I will try my best to do the same for u...

I see...and I agree...

It's just that I wanna try a few things...I've already hit 8900 rpm a couple times...I've turned off traction control and peeled out very well...and now I wanna do a few more things...I'm not gonna do too much...I care for my car... :)

What things have you done that cause stress for your car?

it's ok once in a while...hehe...I'm sooo doing the mock-brake stands soon...:thumbsup:

when I was deciding on what car to get, my friends were talking and the guys talked and talked and reached the conclusion of getting a Bugatti...then I told them I was not going to drive it smoothly and nicely. They changed their minds! :D

$110 for emblems!

That's f*cking ridiculous. I don't care how JDM they are.

so jdm your penis will shrink and have instant drift skills. :laugh:

my jdm itr emblems were 80 for both. yeah its expensive but you know...

If i was you and you wanna lower your VTEC window then I would look into a Hondata reflash. Not a VTEC controller. Go to hondata.com and check it out. Oh and I think your car looks nice, rims dont look that bad.

Thanks for reflash idea... :)

I just want to change the rims and tires so that I get less rotational weight...it's all about performance :) and it would be great to make my drivetrain lighter too...my car has a long way to go :D

Archived