Hi everyone

lceah

welcome to HF!

post pics!

there's one at my work that's silver w/ the OEM lip kit, Motegi Trak Lite look a likes in black, tint, and dropped reallll low....looks hella nice

not to knock your name or anything. but i seriously hope you dont think youre going to be drifting in a civic. =/

other than that. A big warm welcome to HF. You will like it here.

um. not to seem crude, but its impossible to drift in a FWD vehicle. yes, you can pull the e-brake and slide around a corner, but you cant drift.

I hope you know what youre doing though, its very easy to loose control driving like that if you dont. Thats how i lost my jdm gsr DA, i was showing off and i ended up spinning out and slammed into a parked semi trailer at about 60mph. since then, i stopped being stupid with my cars. and that was when i was 17.

then let's call it something else...not drifting... :D

that's one bad accident...thanks for telling...ppl tell me all the time that I'm gonna get into accidents driving the way I drive and that I'm a "crazy driver" but I'm not doing anything when I'm not ready for it...I don't break my pink nails and I don't break my car :D

road racing, auto x, sometimes drag.....but traction is always an issue....

FWD is pretty much the worst if you want me to be honest....

AWD/RWD is amazing.....FWD is pretty much a hassle, unless you race from a roll....lame

Big parking lots + mcdonalds trays is alot of fun hahaha..

Be careful tho lol

EDIT: And now that I think about it, that deffinitly cant be too good for your clutch either lol..

You drive AT or MT?

not to knock your name or anything. but i seriously hope you dont think youre going to be drifting in a civic. =/

I take you've never seen the EF hatchback in Japan that drifts. Still front wheel drive, guy is f*cking sick!

thats not drifting. and ive seen vids. thats just e-brake sliding with grace. lol

in order to drift, you use the REAR wheels to propel you through a turn. not the front. look it up on wikipedia.:thumbsup:

Big parking lots + mcdonalds trays is alot of fun hahaha..

Be careful tho lol

EDIT: And now that I think about it, that deffinitly cant be too good for your clutch either lol..

You drive AT or MT?

First off...

01mv7.jpg

...tray sliding! Wow, 5 years ago was the last time I did that.

Do Si's come in AT? I didn't think they did.

I agree...

this is my list of things to do first:

1) Spoon rims (15" light and forged and look good :D)

2) Toyo tires (lightest ones I found)

3) suspension

4) lower it (deciding...I wanna avoid negative camber)

5) Injen CAI

6) cat back exhaust system

7) vtech controller

and then more...

Archived