What parts do I need...?

I saw someone posted all these links for rear disc conversion how to's and crap, but I hate reading for specifics. All I need to know is what parts I am going to need off the other car to perform the conversion, I will worry about install at a later date, since they won't be going on right away, plus my mechanic will be doing it and it should be straight forward for him, even without instructions. I may just save for a Baer big brake kit for the front and rear.

come get it bitch.

fullcar.jpg

$50 for EVERYTHING.

Rear Rotor/Caliper/Pads

Soft brake lines

hard brake lines

master cylinder

rear lca

rear....i forget the name, it's the huge support brace that connects to the rotor

e-brake cable

ehhh i dunno, there's def more, i just never really though about it.

$50 for EVERYTHING.

Rear Rotor/Caliper/Pads

Soft brake lines

hard brake lines

master cylinder

rear lca

rear....i forget the name, it's the huge support brace that connects to the rotor

e-brake cable

ehhh i dunno, there's def more, i just never really though about it.

Would you be willing to, and about how much would shipping be for that? I'll take it asap if it's not too expensive.

• 2 weeks later...

Sell the whole car 90? I know my best friend would grab it up probably. He's been itching for me to build him an engine but won't do it until he has a 4-door.

Sell the whole car 90? I know my best friend would grab it up probably. He's been itching for me to build him an engine but won't do it until he has a 4-door.

Uh, I think that putting that 4 door back to a position of drivability is going to be more hassle then it is worth. Thing is torn apart.

ha man it's worth about $20....i tore it apart, it doesn't look like that anymore....basically only thing left on the car is rear disks and steelies....everything else is gone.

Archived