help me decide

you know i always find myself going in and out of the decision as far as N/A and F/I goes. I have a Wet kit in my garage waiting to get put in but i start thinking is it really worth it? Me i guess what brings me to the decision of F/I would be just because most of the turbo'd civics i rode in were really fun and i could feel myself being put back in my seat. I'm not saying that other cars can't do the same but to know it's a honda makes it that much better. I have no clue where i was going with this.......awww crap!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CP Pistons 13:1 with raised pin location, Cunningham steel long rods, very good headwork, big cams, SMSP header, ported AEBS IM, Hondata or AEM.

Or you could just resleeve it and throw in a B17 crank.

Whats the fascination with 200whp? That mark had its ass kicked years ago. Even if you do get 200whp it will still make the same torque as a well built NA D.

haha true.

i am looking at a 91 DA9 for 2100

it is lowered, has GSR blades, reeeeally old Greddy SP exhaust, PERFECT interior, tint (will be removed), 5spd, new CD playet (will be removed).

It is THE perfect deal.. as long as i sell some stuff i can put a down payment on it and finance it.. maybe my dad will help me a little bit.

Is that even possible? Okay, then don't make fun of herpes people either...(Didn't know that was possible so my apologies)

i dunno, i was just trying to make you feel bad. but yeah the mjf thing was harsh.

the da9 would be sweet if you keep it like that. id just save the money and put it into the si

Well it's got at least another 200,000-300,000 left in it.

Airjordan - so you don't have herpes? Bastard!! I'm going to quote you saying that and put it in my sig for revenge.

yep no herps for me! but i saw that lil lump on your lip from the reflection in your teg. might wanna check that out :D

those are probably highway miles right?

yep no herps for me! but i saw that lil lump on your lip from the reflection in your teg. might wanna check that out :D

those are probably highway miles right?

Yeah, that deal on my lip.....tell your woman I'm still pissed about her giving me that.

Definately a K20 or K24 swap. I think you should get a ITR and swap the ITR motor into your SI, then swap a K20A2 into the ITR. Then you'd be a real pimp.

yeah if only these existed

moneytree.jpg

Archived