S2K Breakdown

kaw21100

Hey guys, I am looking for some good S2000 forums or a good honda service site that is actually organized and provides good, useful information. I do not want to offend or anything like that but every thing ive found so far just seems like a giant chat site for people who dont know the difference between a sparkplug and a connecting rod.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol... Im prolly the wrong type of person to own an S2K, considering im piss poor. I picked it up so ungodly cheap due to salvage title (only because it was stolen) and it needing some very easy work. I got very lucky getting this car. But I am also too mechanically inclined/curious to just "leave it alone"

Does anyone know where the dipstick is on an S2K? Or do they even have some kind of sensor telling you when to change your oil?

dipstick? u meen those cool little white candies that u lick and dip into all those different colored powders. yumm i love candy. i dont think theres any in ur car though.

thank u coolcat. u cant come onto a forum, insult us by telling us we r not serious (which we all ready know) and then ask us for help. google it or somethin "moron" :effyou:

yah ive decided im done hatin on people no more flamage from me for a while. its kinda like a habbit though like smoking. we'll see. honostly though i'll try to be more constructive with my future posts unless i find another mf noob that likes to critisize our forum and then ask for help.

Hey moron, you obviously dont own an S2k.... I figured I would check behind the block when I had time to get under the car and put my hand up there, but to those who dont own one, it is not in visible sight..

Don't come on here insulting our intelligence, when you yourself don't know any better :thumbsup:

and come on....how many dipsticks do you check from underneath? I've never saw one.

Hey moron, you obviously dont own an S2k.... I figured I would check behind the block when I had time to get under the car and put my hand up there, but to those who dont own one, it is not in visible sight..

I answered your f*cking question and you still are being a d!ck, I have 2 friends that own S2000 the dipstick is ONTOP OF THE VALVER COVER ON THE RIGHT, IT IS BLACK AND SQUARE AND HAS AN OIL CAN ON IT!! It is in PLAIN sight and is very easy to see if your not retarted, dont say most of the people on here dont know the difference from a spark plug to a connecting rod when you dont even know where your dipstick is and I tell you and you still dont know.

I answered your f*cking question and you still are being a d!ck, I have 2 friends that own S2000 the dipstick is ONTOP OF THE VALVER COVER ON THE RIGHT, IT IS BLACK AND SQUARE AND HAS AN OIL CAN ON IT!! It is in PLAIN sight and is very easy to see if your not retarted, dont say most of the people on here dont know the difference from a spark plug to a connecting rod when you dont even know where your dipstick is and I tell you and you still dont know.

s2k.jpg

Archived