S2K Breakdown

kaw21100

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bad thing is .. I had a sohc greddy turbo kitted '92 hatchback run my Cobra when I was off the bottle and..we were side by side to 105. I'm pretty sure he had more than just the turbo.. being as I was sub-13's with my bolt on's on street tires.. Then I sprayed..ended his day nastily.

Football field wins FTMFW.

He had to have more done. A greddy kit on my GSR will run low 14's, so I garuntee a bolt on greddy kit on a SOHC will run no better than a mid-low 14. Maybe you just don't know how to drive.....(just messin')

Wow, this argument thread turned out pretty well. I feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Welcome to HF. Another Philly guy... Where do they all come from?

I hear you can steal "All Data" shop manuals off teh webbernet. That sounds pretty cheap and those are thousands of pages about everything.

wow thats one clean gsr, very very nice.

oh snap.

he's from philllllllly.

You ever down at holstein?

So haynes does have an S2000 manual? good deal, yeah il def have to pick one of them up, I need to know where my ecu is asap cause I def need some kind of vtec controller/fuel tuner, 6k vtec shiftpoint sux lol.

• 4 months later...

Archived