Post your desktop background...

compuvision02

dan - go to versiontracker.com and get a copy of Grab. you do do full screenshots or selections on the mac.

i'm going to sleep soon, so i'm not going to wait for ps to load up, so... my mac has some tbs collage kind of picture on it right now as the background, and the pc would have stock xp after the last fresh install -- but the power supply or something is bad, so it doesn't turn on.

dan - go to versiontracker.com and get a copy of Grab. you do do full screenshots or selections on the mac.

i'm going to sleep soon, so i'm not going to wait for ps to load up, so... my mac has some tbs collage kind of picture on it right now as the background, and the pc would have stock xp after the last fresh install -- but the power supply or something is bad, so it doesn't turn on.

you dont need that program to do full screen grabs or selections

i have no idea how to do that , lol.

hit print screen on ur keyboard, go into paint and hit control V, save as a picture, upload to photobucket eh im sure u know the rest from here.

Archived