I could cry.

Ben.

Here's the story. He was turning left into a turn lane..he was ALMOST at the light..when some bitch whipped in front of him and slammed on the brakes so that she wouldn't end up in the intersection..Needless to say he wasn't really paying attention (not that one would ever have to worry about such an incident) and crunch. He stopped. UNFORTUNATELY.. He didn't have full coverage on such a car. He's going to be parting it out soon.

I don't think he's getting any insurance money off of it. Neither of them had full coverage. Plus he was TECHNICALLY at fault.

But, I'd agree. They'd have to gimme my car back lol.

if he doesnt have full coverage and it was his fault, they wont give him money, but they cant take the car.

Exactly, he was referring to getting it back from the scrap yard.

i wouldnt let them take my car to a scrap yard.. fix that car or i'll find it and get it.

NVM i dont want a fake ITR.

has a sunroof.

I'm sure he thinks lowly of the average Si, as well.

Of course, this guy in particular had one of the first k-swapped 96/00 hatchback's in Northern Florida, not to mention has since built a 675whp VW R32, and finally this, which JUST had a b17 (which i never even knew about) into it.

On a technicality it's not at a SCRAP YARD..it's AT one..just in a holding area for wrecked cars until the insurance is sorted out and the cars are taken to a body shop.

i wouldnt let them take my car to a scrap yard.. fix that car or i'll find it and get it.

NVM i dont want a fake ITR.

has a sunroof.

i was thinkin the same thing (sunroof)

but man that is a shame but next time ,in my opinion, tell that guy to get freakin full coverage :bash: lol

nice ride..i mean was

car's fixable

i'd at least take the motor

Rofl, it's an LS.

He'll probably gut the interior, take the motor and the rims/exhaust/suspension/skirts/rear bumper and sell the shell.

God knows what he'll have next. He said he's gonna' come back stronger than ever.

Like I said. He has a way with cars, it could've been built on the inside and no on ever know it. Although, from the intake/header point of view, I doubt it was. But hey, whatever floats his boat, right? That's like that 96/00 front end conversion on your EG. Uglier than dog crap but, it's what you liked.

thatz correct, but itz my old civic, i sold it over a yr ago and the kid ended up totaling it., I actually bought it already converted., and actually liked it., paid 1500 cames with mildly built d16z6, SI rims, GSR seats and center console, and Stereo headunit...smart shopper

thatz correct, but itz my old civic, i sold it over a yr ago and the kid ended up totaling it., I actually bought it already converted., and actually liked it., paid 1500 cames with mildly built d16z6, SI rims, GSR seats and center console, and Stereo headunit...smart shopper

Indeed.

I love how a comment was made about the car being a fake type R, but then that they like the jdm front conversion. What's that?.......nothing but a fake JDM integra. So, hate on one fake, but love on a different fake......makes since (not really)

I dont like G3 integras unless they have the JDM front end..

i hate the round lights.

and the only way i'd buy a USDM integra is if it was a Type R. probably white or Pheonix yellow.

im not too partial on the round lights either. but what really gets me, is i dont like the way the bumper connects to the fender in that wavey pattern. thats mainly why i like th jdm front end.

Archived