I could cry.

Ben.

i would only like a USDM ITR if i were to get an integra. and if then, i'd do the JDM conversion.

i like the color on that Teg though.

If you're ever gonna' paint your SI..

The color is Suzuka Blue.

honda sunroofs are pointless..

they cool my car down fast when it has been sitting in the sun for a while, they allow extra flow of air with the windows down while on the freeway, great if you don' use ac, plus they tend to make the car worth more and it look all sweet with the sun roof retracted, almost like a spoiler omg0z0r0r0xx!

honda sunroofs are pointless..

just to clear somethin up...i was aggreing w/EBP_EM1 ONLY that the car was a fake i never said that i hated sunroofs...i love my sunroof...but anyway back to the point,

wat makes a honda sunroof any different from any other car...are u against sunroofs altogether cause i dont see a difference in honda sunroofs huh

just to clear somethin up...i was aggreing w/EBP_EM1 ONLY that the car was a fake i never said that i hated sunroofs...i love my sunroof...but anyway back to the point,

wat makes a honda sunroof any different from any other car...are u against sunroofs altogether cause i dont see a difference in honda sunroofs huh

All modded cars are "fakes".

yeah, ludes are a little bigger, maybe 4 inches wider than civics. i want a glasstop CRX.

is nice *borat voice*

I have one 8)

they are too small.. i want a sunroof like the TC.

That's a panoramic.

Archived