Forght to let you all in..

Chubs

Well Nancy I couldn't get the works for a huge reason, I love the Emotions but my fav wheels have always been FN01R-C's and when Rob VIA owner of total performance racing said he would hook me up with a set cheap I couldn't pass it up. So about a month ago I bought a set of Bronze 16'x7 5Zigen FN01R-C's and they are so beautiful, I can't wait to put them on around March (frackk winter?). I can post pics if you guys want but they are just sitting in my room all stacked up. Later bithces

yeah you'll be jealous of my 2000 sets of wheels when i become rich and famous because of all the cars and stuff i have.

but really, next wheels i get with my NAVY sign on bonus will be Work Equip 01's with Advan Neova 205/50/15 tires. ($2300).

BE JEALOUS!

hmm, then what are these? now there are two reasons why they arent on my car.

1) I need to instal my 5 lug conversion off an integra first

2) they were stolen

rims.jpg

I spent 14k in one month upgrading my car when i had the money, the volks were 3k by themselves.

no hard feelings, matt. always go with what you like and those wheels are sick and im not a big fan of 5zigs at all. im gonna thread jack you for a little bit but i just picked these wheels up off a homie.

ekmagnoliabg.jpg

back on subject, whats the specs on those? size? offset? etc?

Are those for the hatch or the R ? I always love your decisions on wheel :drool: The offset is +29, wanted them to peak out over the fender a little, they are 16x7 in size and they weigh in at barely over 14lbs each.

EDIT: Are those SSR's ?

Are those for the hatch or the R ? I always love your decisions on wheel :drool: The offset is +29, wanted them to peak out over the fender a little, they are 16x7 in size and they weigh in at barely over 14lbs each.

EDIT: Are those SSR's ?

damn! +29, thats pretty bold. just some advice from my personal experience, i had a set of gab sports sporting a +30 offset and when i put them on my hatch i creased my fenders because i was stupid and didnt adjust the height. so be sure your car isnt too low when you mount them. and also when i would make u-turns i would rub a lot but the prelude might be different since it a different car all together. cant wait to see them on your car.

damn! +29, thats pretty bold. just some advice from my personal experience, i had a set of gab sports sporting a +30 offset and when i put them on my hatch i creased my fenders because i was stupid and didnt adjust the height. so be sure your car isnt too low when you mount them. and also when i would make u-turns i would rub a lot but the prelude might be different since it a different car all together. cant wait to see them on your car.

Actually the stock offset is +38 but Rob at TPR has these spacers that you can use to make the offset larger so if I put them on and I dont like the stock offset because they are sucked into the fenders then I can put one of the spacers on, they are in a lot of dif sizes too.

Archived