Greetings

TrueSpeed Performance

I'm looking to make it a good handling car for auto-X and had a little more HP to it. I'd also like some appearance mods as well, but nothin' rice.

I was thinking to go with...

Sparco race seats and harness

Front and rear strut braces

Coilovers

17" wheels and sticky tires

larger sway bars

intake, exhaust, header, and maybe a turbo later on

What kind of factory parts would be good to swap to from other cars. i.e. integra sway bars, rims, etc.

I'm not familiar with what will work and what won't.

Can anyone help?

Thanks,

-Tony

What kind of factory parts would be good to swap to from other cars. i.e. integra sway bars, rims, etc.

type-r anything, the suspension isnt too bad, better then whatever you'd be putting it into, sway bars and such are nice.. the only problem is that these parts are pricey and you can get better stuff for the same or a little bit more then the type-r stuff

17" wheels and sticky tires

i think i'd go with 16's if i were you, they will be lighter.. not to mention tires and the wheels themselves will actually be cheaper. you wont have camber problems, or at least not as bad as with 17's

oh btw welcome to the board. :D

If you want good help, go to the forums at honda-tech.com They help a lot more than people do here. Nothing against you S14, Profile, you know who you good helpers are.

dumbass ive been a member of honda-tech since the day that it started. and was a member of honda-acura.net (which was honda-tech before honda-acura turned into a ricer page.)

anyway welcome to the board.

Archived