why is crx such a cult favorite

bghonda

my top reasons?

yea CRG7 is right its light honda car.. 1988 honda CRX HF weighs @ 1800lbs, i love light cars, and i also like it cuz, swappa an motor you like in there, and its easy high 13s with a B16 faster with B18 and how you build your car and motor, or other motors such as H22 or B20..

and it has lika..

smooth style of a ride..

i mean it\sa two seater.. slick hatchback .. get those moldings off, clear corners, red taillights, dropped, rims.. possibly tinted windows and you gotta clean ride!! well thats my opinion.. :p

oh and about the GSR part.. hmm that would be hard to chose kinda cars... i mean you have a CRX which is light.. and a GSR teggy which is fast right-outta-the-box, if you getta CRX, its gonna take some experience to swappa motor, unless you pay your mechcanic.. and the GSR part.. hmmm its a fast ricy car.. ((when i say ricy i mean, ricyer the the crx(of course) stock.. remember stock) i dont wanna make PROFILEGER made again) i would love to get an gsr, i mean its lika civic but faster (stock) but i dont have the money to afford one, so i would go with my budget price 3000 dollars for an 88-91 CRX HF,DX,Si..((IMO))

oh and about the GSR part.. hmm that would be hard to chose kinda cars... i mean you have a CRX which is light.. and a GSR teggy which is fast right-outta-the-box, if you getta CRX, its gonna take some experience to swappa motor, unless you pay your mechcanic.. and the GSR part.. hmmm its a fast ricy car.. ((when i say ricy i mean, ricyer the the crx(of course) stock.. remember stock) i dont wanna make PROFILEGER made again) i would love to get an gsr, i mean its lika civic but faster (stock) but i dont have the money to afford one, so i would go with my budget price 3000 dollars for an 88-91 CRX HF,DX,Si..((IMO))

a usdm gsr only has 170 hp... it's not really "fast".

figure this... you can get a crx, any model really if you wanted, get a b16 w/ 160 hp, swap that in, and you'll destroy an integra. :crazy:

and pricing depends on area. i bought my crx for $1100 three years ago or more.

my main reasons that i liek teh crx. 1. there is not another car on the earth that looks liek a crx. 2. they are very lightweight 3. their suspension is awesome straight from teh factory 4. and they are very original. i mean i could take a crx buy it for about 2000 and put about 5,000-7,500 in it and have it run low 10s. i mean my car ran low 10s, had a nice bodykit, a sweet system, was a daily driver, and still got alot of attention from a lot of people. i mean they are very easy to customize(which some people dont realize that) and they just are fun little sport cars.

a usdm gsr only has 170 hp... it's not really "fast".

figure this... you can get a crx, any model really if you wanted, get a b16 w/ 160 hp, swap that in, and you'll destroy an integra. :crazy:

and pricing depends on area. i bought my crx for $1100 three years ago or more.

yea i knew that.. but my main reason was if you arent a motorhead/techie, i meant if you were going all stock, but yea B16 onna CRX dosethe job good!!

2. they are very lightweight

yes a light honda is a factor in racing...

Cause the 91 CRX Si I bought was only $650 with engine and full interior.

wow thats a really really really really low price.. either the rex has over hella miles or.. someone was hella dumb sellin it for that price.. or its probaly your the tenth onwer... (J/K)haha

You'll be liking it when I post pics.

ehh...i've never liked the way crx's look. not even dressed up crx's. just my opinion though. there are people who hate coupes...i'm not one of em :)

well.. i am one of them :)

Archived