Honda Accord Project

Pino sigged.

yesssssssssssss

i was just talking about that too :heart:

Did you stay up all night proving that theory?

i heard he stayed up two nights

OHHHHHHH! He got one. EH6TunerDaniel popped his sig cherry. He was sad earlier that he didn't have one.

woooooott

speaking of sigs

you need one

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Are we done talking crap about the car yet? Or are we going to sit here and just be plain immature about it? It's getting old quick.

Dude, chill. Please. I'll admit I missed the fact that this thing is just a junker that's like a "practice car" for you guys. But you gotta lighten about it. I mean, you DID paint a valve cover while it was still on the motor. And you painted vents and knobs. It was just BEGGING to be ripped on. Ok?

I Don't Want To Come Off As A Punk Or Anything, But....

Basically, This Car Is Going To Serve Absolutely No Purpose Other Than To Try crap Out. Like The Red Valve Cover.... We Tried It Out... Some Of Us Liked It, Some Of Us Didn't... Next thing You Know, The Valve Cover Will Be Chrome, Or Blue Or Whatever... Or We'll Primer The Whole Car Just To Practice Painting... We're Just Trying crap Out. The Car Has A Mangled Waterpump, And A Blown Head Gasket... It's Not Going Anywhere.

you should def sand the car down and practice painting it. if you can do a decent job it will save you lots of money for future projects. theres a bunch of threads in here on how to prep/paint a car, just do a search, and i think theres one pinned on the interior/exterior section

if you want some constructive critisism then i think the vavle cover is too bright and shiny. i think if you went with a darker, flat red it would look better. i've never been a fan of colored interior, except for i think it's airjordan223 interior with the velvet, but was was just enough to accent it without being overkill. i've seen interiors done in all black and it looks real sporty. maybe go with black interior and like some black racing seats with red inserts.

and the peugot symbol was pretty retarded.

puegot=french, and french=teh gay.

if you want some constructive critisism then i think the vavle cover is too bright and shiny. i think if you went with a darker, flat red it would look better. i've never been a fan of colored interior, except for i think it's airjordan223 interior with the velvet, but was was just enough to accent it without being overkill. i've seen interiors done in all black and it looks real sporty. maybe go with black interior and like some black racing seats with red inserts.

bam

470739_48_full.jpg

470739_57_full.jpg

This I can totally respect. Thank you!

bam

470739_48_full.jpg

470739_57_full.jpg

This is great! Definitely something worth aiming towards. Thank you again!

Archived