Honda Accord Project

This Is Our Project For The Winter.

*NOTE* This Car Is A Practice Car For Us To Use During The Winter So We Can Get Better At Working On Our Regular Cars. If It Looks crapty For A While, Or "Not Your Thing", Don't Flame Us Because Of It. We'd Rather Work On This P.O.S And Ruin Something, Then Our Own Cars And Waste Money We've Already Put Into Them.

The Shockerboys Consist Of:

Mark (Me) - 1997 Honda Civic

Jason - 1997 Honda Accord

Josh - 1990 Honda CRX

Pete - 1997 Honda Civic [not in project]

DSC00672.jpg

Our Project Car: 1993 Honda Accord LX, 4dr, 5spd, 246404 miles. COST=$300.

DSC00658.jpg

Valve Cover Primered... Getting Ready For Paint

DSC00669.jpg

Realized It's Better To Take The Valve Cover Off BEFORE Spraying It...

DSC00671.jpg

Not Bad Looking If I Say So Myself...

DSC00670.jpg

This Bad Boy Is Going In Soon...

DSC00668.jpg\

Custom Paint Job Thanks To Jason...

Yes, That Is A Peugeot On The Dashboard.. I Yanked It From A Hubcap When I Was In Germany.

That's It For Now... Check Back For Updates.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if youre gonna paint the vavle cover while its still on at least you souldve taped off the area around it. i dont like painted interior air vents and stuff, makes the car look cheap and ricey. hopefully, you didnt do that to your civic.

Oh. My. God.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: Oh my god i couldnt stop laughing, cause i could just picture you saying it and your expression lol....holy crap that was wayyy funny

and as far as the ahem accord....

LOL sure was a bad start, should of taken off the valve cover and bought a new valve cover gasket, much cleaner look, and whats the reason for the red? I hope you were tryin to match the ugly azz interior with the red vents and here and there pieces of spray painted plastic...bro you gotta go and take that stuff out and keep it one scheme. Your theme is looking pretty grim for right now.....as good ol Emeril says....TURN IT UP A NOTCH!!! BAM!?!?!?!

i would take the hell outta that car.

pretty much the best daily driver you could get.

interior looks perfect and the engine seems like it could be fixed.

where do you live? i'll fix it for fun just so see how good it'd look.

*ahem* i cant say much here cuz i was planning on painting my interior, but now that i see how it looks, thanks man for taking one for the team. i now know what not to do.:thumbsup:

if you go the rice route though, you might as well go all the way. but its not too late to get a really nice car out of that accord. alien

*ahem* i cant say much here cuz i was planning on painting my interior, but now that i see how it looks, thanks man for taking one for the team. i now know what not to do.:thumbsup:

if you go the rice route though, you might as well go all the way. but its not too late to get a really nice car out of that accord. alien

oh crap, ginger boy go punked by bolander. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

I Don't Want To Come Off As A Punk Or Anything, But....

*NOTE* This Car Is A Practice Car For Us To Use During The Winter So We Can Get Better At Working On Our Regular Cars. If It Looks crapty For A While, Or "Not Your Thing", Don't Flame Us Because Of It. We'd Rather Work On This P.O.S And Ruin Something, Then Our Own Cars And Waste Money We've Already Put Into Them.

Basically, This Car Is Going To Serve Absolutely No Purpose Other Than To Try crap Out. Like The Red Valve Cover.... We Tried It Out... Some Of Us Liked It, Some Of Us Didn't... Next thing You Know, The Valve Cover Will Be Chrome, Or Blue Or Whatever... Or We'll Primer The Whole Car Just To Practice Painting... We're Just Trying crap Out. The Car Has A Mangled Waterpump, And A Blown Head Gasket... It's Not Going Anywhere.

WTF?! Are we talking about cars here or how I friggin' type. Come on!

This is no wonder why people hardly use forums anymore... because when something new comes along or something different, you all do nothing but tear them to crap. Try being a little more open with variety.

WTF?! Are we talking about cars here or how I friggin' type. Come on!

This is no wonder why people hardly use forums anymore... because when something new comes along or something different, you all do nothing but tear them to crap. Try being a little more open with variety.

dude

you put a Peugeot symbol on your honda

nuff said

Archived