OMFG

sonnyjc3

That's good you're a really experienced drug taker

hellz yah. not that im like proud of it, quite frankly if your taking any drugs its best to be experienced than to not know what the hell your doing and kill yourself dont ya think. but i have my stuff together. none of you would have ever known i even thought about taking drugs until i told you.

your an idiot sonny. flat out an idiot. any drug passed the weed/salvia/herbal is just stupid. i had a crazy trip on salvia two nigts ago, or when ever. feel like crap, 15 beers, uhh! beer craps !! ahh!

and i think that its pretty effed up for you to tell me whats an acceptable drug and whats not. its all about preference. i like snythetic drugs. but you know what, i graduated from high school, went to college, im in between jobs atm but i ahd a good paying job, and my next job will be good paying as well. i have all my teeth, i weigh the right amount for my size, i always have money in my pocket, i have my crap together. salvia, weed, xtc, ghb, or any drug for that matter, are all drugs, and are all illegal. so why is it that your drug is more acceptable than my drug? i think its because your misinformed. you hear any kind of snythetic drug and you assume that who ever takes it is a crack head, or a tweaker, or bum dude sitting in the alley way begging for quarters. but you know what, there where the experience comes in. i take a vast assortment of vitamins and minerals to prevent neurotoxicity, i often take my drugs in the least addicting fashion possible, i know how to limit myself. tell me onne bad thing about my xtc buddy.

nah sonny i always thought you were a pot head...every post you write is a paragraph long of jibberish...i don't even read them anymore....

lmao thats kinda funny, you know i havent even seeen pot in over 2 or 3 years. i started using drugs when i was old enough to go to raves at 16. i stopped for a couple years cuz i mean i had crap to do with my life school, college, work, and my baby (del sol), i stopped. but since my car got stolen, my alternate mode of transportation got stolen, my house burned down, and i lost my job all at the same time, ive really had nothing to do with my time. so i started partying again. pretty much im waiting for my fatty insurance check from my hosue to buy another del sol, then find a job at another subway assistant managing, and then ill go back to school. so until then, i sent on my comp logged on to hondaforums waiting for friday to hit so i can party <3 i would compare a day in the life of sonny kinda to the movie friday, cept without all the pott, and black people, and ghettoness. i wouldnt call my posts jibberish, i mean what i write is a lot more involved than a +1 or a haha. if i post something, i make sure that it makes sense, and gets a point across.

i read that...sorry to hear about your recent problems, but if i were you i'd go to the gym or go outside and do something instead of sitting on the computer....

i think i would try to take my car apart and put it back together as much as possible...lol then i could learn a lot.

its funny though cuz i talk exactly how i write. lmao exactyl. if i ever messaged you on aim, youd like have a seizure cuz id light your screen up with messages, cuz i type uuuber fast and i lots of small messages instead of one big one so it follows my speach pattern. its uber cool :( sonny feels like he wants to die, come downs are a bitch, and their gay. i hate them!

salvia is not illegal in california, yet. but thats the only stuff i do. i say coke, and all synthetic drugs are fracked up becaause my family has history with this stuff. my cousin is 35, livning at home because of herion. he drives an old, crapty, multi colored ford truck, he has stolen money from my mom(his own aunt), my uncle can't even think because of coke/crack/herion, he is 55 and has really gotten no where. now, people that smoke weed all the time, don't become like that off of it alone. thats why i say synthetic drugs are fracked, cause they f*ck your life over.

on a lighter note, if you were fat sonny, coke made ya skinny, haha. thats what i tell one of my freinds thats kinda hefty, its a great joke. but yea, coke is no joke.

drugs are bad, m-kay.

salvia is not illegal in california, yet. but thats the only stuff i do. i say coke, and all synthetic drugs are fracked up becaause my family has history with this stuff. my cousin is 35, livning at home because of herion. he drives an old, crapty, multi colored ford truck, he has stolen money from my mom(his own aunt), my uncle can't even think because of coke/crack/herion, he is 55 and has really gotten no where. now, people that smoke weed all the time, don't become like that off of it alone. thats why i say synthetic drugs are fracked, cause they f*ck your life over.

on a lighter note, if you were fat sonny, coke made ya skinny, haha. thats what i tell one of my freinds thats kinda hefty, its a great joke. but yea, coke is no joke.

drugs are bad, m-kay.

it sounds like your family has a drug problem not me. yes snythetic drugs carry a higher liklihoood for dependancy, but as long as you know that, and you can tell yourself that yah, im just going to do it today, and no more for me for a while, then youll be fine. i mainly take ecstacy, and when you compare that to marijuana or salvia, ecstacy is a faaar better drug. for one, its non addictive, the only documented side effects of it is it gives memmory loss, it is an upper, it heightens your sense so everything looks good, feels good, tastes good, smells good, and sounds good. it last for up to 8 hours. and it comes completely out of your piss in 3 days. your marijuana, is bad because you have to smoke it, emphasyma, lung cancer, throat cancer, mouth cancer, its addictive, it makes you stupid, its a downer, it delays your reaction time/thinkng processs, it stays in your piss for up to 30 days. salvia, thats a hallucinogen, imo, one of the most dangerous drugs out there, because a bad trip can put your ass in a mental instituation for life. some of the crap you see on salvia stays with you, and it haunts you, and it doesnt take much to create a bad tip on a hallucinogen. im sorry your family is having such a hard time, and i hope you take no offense to my post. im just saying, that, sure ive been pretty frackered up for the past 4 days, but you know what im done after that til like the 24th when my next big party is going to. i have did my coke binge, its over, and i prolly wont have more for quite some time. i have my crapt together.

Sonny, just try hitting the (enter) button after every couple sentences, or in your case, every fifty words. Because you always just type one long run-on.

yah, i dont need paragraphs because that whole "run-on' is talking about a complete thought. if i went from talking about drugs, to why cheetahs live in the deserts of africa, then that would be an okay time for me to put a paragraph. but surely i wil take your suggestion into account and perhaps try it later.

That's why those drugs aren't worth it. They make you feel good for a while then like crap for what seems like longer. Also, cocaine makes you high by blocking transmitters or some crap like that so every time you do it you're limiting the amount of happiness you feel from anything, be it doing coke again or having sex. Everything isn't as good. Even food.

Me, I'm stickin with the chron. 3-4 hours of feelin good and no let down. Once every couple of weeks.. ftmfw. Plus I don't make posts like the ones you saw earlier.. lol.

Archived