OMFG

sonnyjc3

he's still gone...coke's not cool though....

i was hungover all yesterday, that totally sucked asssssss.

haming ovrt is spppp gay. buts i thnks you gotted it fracked up. coke is the sexx, crack is wack though ewoudlnt touich it in my lifetime. oh my goodnrdess i feeel likh GOD NOW!

your a loser , lol. smoke a joint and have a beer. wtf is wrong with you. its not like after 50 years of people losing thier lives , families , and everything that its a secret what coke and crack do to you. so after knowing this , and you still do it , that makes you a loser. and trust me ive done my share. never smoked crack though , thats for insanely idiotic people.

Gatorade brotha

nah the best is Vitamin Water Revive its formulated just for hangovers hahaha also v8 if you can get it down it helps alot i was effed in the the other night and hungo ver all day at work till i drank a v8 and a vitamin water but one thing i have to say is SOUTHERN COMFORT 100 PROOF HALF GALLON TO THE HEAD = ONE CRAZY NIGHT OF NOT REMEMBERING ANYTHING

hmmmm friday night:

2 full cups of 1/2 Jager, 1/2 Redbull

3 Shots of Jager

3 Games of Beer Pong w/ Lion's Head/Miller Light

a little bit of cheeba, which i regret.

I was effed up the next day, and i don't think i remember anything from that night cept what i drank and a little bit of beer pong....lol i'm never drinking again....

hmmmm friday night:

2 full cups of 1/2 Jager, 1/2 Redbull

3 Shots of Jager

3 Games of Beer Pong w/ Lion's Head/Miller Light

a little bit of cheeba, which i regret.

I was effed up the next day, and i don't think i remember anything from that night cept what i drank and a little bit of beer pong....lol i'm never drinking again....

HAHAHAHA everyone says that ... but you deff will and probably you'll drink more than last time and probably get just as hung over and probably say you'll never drink again

nah. i'm done....not even kidding, yesterday was the worst day of my life...then i saw my g/f, and i realized that i don't need to drink or get high to be happy, all i need is her....so anyway, moving right along...

Drugs are FTL. If sonny stops posting one of these days I'm gonna assume he OD'ed.

tbeyz aree but i likesthem aloooot. <3 and i doubting i will evevr OD imm really exeperienced, and im alwaysza uuuber careful, and i reasarch anything thats goes in my booody. butyou know, whenz i get a new job, illl stooop.

tbeyz aree but i likesthem aloooot. <3 and i doubting i will evevr OD imm really exeperienced, and im alwaysza uuuber careful, and i reasarch anything thats goes in my booody. butyou know, whenz i get a new job, illl stooop.

That's good you're a really experienced drug taker

Archived