What kind of times?

GsrCrx

Im kinda of curious... what do you guys think that my crx will run the 1/4 mile in after I get the gsr into it... It will proally have dc sports headers, aem cai and Tanabe exaust system...

I was thinking around high 13s maybe low 14s... lemme know if im in the ballpark.

Note: I have no track experience lol...

thats what i would gues esp ur first time. maybe what u wanna do is let a more experienced friend to try it out first but imo i would never let anyone else drive my baby at the track. in fact i dont let anyone else drive her unless im drunk. sorry i got off topic

thats what i would gues esp ur first time. maybe what u wanna do is let a more experienced friend to try it out first but imo i would never let anyone else drive my baby at the track. in fact i dont let anyone else drive her unless im drunk. sorry i got off topic

Yeah...I would assume no track experience would deffinitly hurt me in this one...

What you guys think its capable of...

Low 13s? proally not..? Im clueless here...

sorry guys, you wont hit high 13's on a stock gsr swap. just not happening.

rbolander - post a time slip, not being a weiner but i cant believe with the mods you have you could hit high 13's. ill give you something and say low 14's but not in the 13's.

rbolander - post a time slip, not being a weiner but i cant believe with the mods you have you could hit high 13's. ill give you something and say low 14's but not in the 13's.

the only reason i think he migh be able to hit mid 13's is because my buddy has a '96 teggy b18b with a AEM short ram, DC 4-2-1 stainless header, and an apexi catback (with a stock cat), full interior and i made that car run a 14.7 at the track (fastest run of the night).

now the CRX is lighter and also has the VTEC advantage.

And why not? I went 14.2 in my EH2 with just GS-R swap, intake, and catback exhaust. I think I could have went 13's on a better day with less humidity and colder temperatures. CRX's are light as f*ck if base model.

Granted it will probably be and Si... 4 wheel disk.

No heater core, No A/C, No power steering

I might take out the moonroof, and all of that lockbox crap in the back...

Oh and vtec stickers are a must...

Might get myself some sparcos or some other random bucket seats...

Hopefully im in the 14s...

Kudos for me if im in the 13s...

And why not? I went 14.2 in my EH2 with just GS-R swap, intake, and catback exhaust. I think I could have went 13's on a better day with less humidity and colder temperatures. CRX's are light as f*ck if base model.

time slip?

time slip?

Wow, it seems like that is all you can say.

timeslipkh5.jpg

Posted MY timeslip to maybe make you pleased. But what does that prove? That I can find a timeslip on the internet, find a friends timeslip, or use the person's time whom I raced?

That is a real timeslip of my Civic with the B18C GS-R, catback, and intake; posting it here serves no real purpose. I'm trying not to be a weiner, but why don't you stop trying to feel like a know-it-all, just take people's word on their timeslips, because people can bullcrap things, especially over the internet, so easily.

That wasn't a great run, I feel it was decent, but I felt I could have done a lot better with colder temperatures, low humidity, and possibly better rubber.

Well I'll deffinitly let you know how a newb driver does for their first time on the track with my gsr swap... when it happens.

How much did it cost you to take a run on the track?

Prices depend on the track.

Track driving, in terms of 1/4 mile, isn't hard; if you can drive in a straight line on the street, you can on the track.

did i ever say that i "knew it all"? no. i didnt. i actually just wanted to see your time slip. dickk.

props to you for running a 14.2. i still dont see how its possible with just the swap and whatever you said you had, intake and exhaust. i've honestly never seen a time that low with those mods. so you must be a badass driver or something. was it on slicks?

Archived